`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
- Upper: Waxed Canvas, Leather and a Waterproof membrane for a highly water resistant upper
- Outsole: Road Competition fiberglass-injected nylon outsole (3 hole compatible)
- Closure: Dual Side mounted BOA IP1 Push/Pull lacing system with releasable guides
- K-Lite kangaroo leather, for Lake by Packer Leather, is the lightest, strongest & most durable natural leather. It utilizes multiple surface treatments to better protect & increase the comfort of your feet. Duratek treatment strengthens the leather & protects it from abrasion, & Microblok antimicrobial treatment renders the leather uninhabitable to microbes & germs.
- Pittards WR100: leather is a unique, highly water-resistant & breathable leather, specially engineered to retain softness & suppleness over time. Used in our extreme-condition shoes.
- Lake Skins Full Grain: A superior full grain leather that offers a visible & an invisible upgrade in feel, durability, breathability and shape taking ability.
- Lake Skins NuBuck: Great looking Suede finish leather that can be worn in all weather conditions. This leather offers the great fit, feel & durability that Lake has based it’s reputation on.
- Lake Skins Split Leather: Our exclusive Split leathers offer a great look, high durability, breathability & naturally adjusts to your foot.
- Action Leather: breathable, long lasting durability, form fitting & great looking without sacrificing price. Action Leather is a split leather with a PU surface treatment. This treatment helps to reduce stretch and increase water resistance.
- TeKtile: Our collection of Synthetic materials have been selected to meet the high standard that we have set for our shoes. TeKtile material is used precisely where it can offer great strength , visual appeal and a specific function.
- Outlast: SmartFabric Technology uses microencapsulated Phase Change Material (mPCM), which works on a microscopic level to maintain a constant skin temperature. This acts as a buffer against the extreme temperatures generated during high activity. The result is cooler or warmer depending on your body’s need, drier, less sweaty, more comfortable feet.
- 3M’s: Thinsulate lightweight, thin insulating microfiber-filled fabric traps more air in less space than any other apparel insulator, keeping you warm without bulk.
- Thermosol: Lake’s exclusive footbed liner is designed & produced in Canada to our specifications. Recycled polyethylene fibers, aluminum sheet & a plastic air bubble layer retain heat & insulate your foot from the cold.
- NuFoam: offers extreme breathability, light weight performance, moisture management and anti-microbial properties all in one package. The perfect technical material for the world’s most technical footwear.
- eSole: Custom Footbeds are created from a superior 3D foot imaging technology which makes you feel better and perform better. The Footbeds have the option for interchanging of the modular arch and metatarsal pads for the desired heights and comfort.
- BOA: micro-cable closure system provides a fine-tunable, evenly- distributed closure that eliminates pressure points & hot spots. It is the first mechanical system to meet our exacting standards.
- Vibram: is the world leader in rubber soles for extreme athletic pursuits. Our three exclusive Vibram soles are the first in the cycling world & set a new standard for function & durability in cycling shoes.
In bikeinn we are dedicated to create high quality bike products which will make your activity comfortable. Are you interested in buying Lake Cx145? You are lucky, because at bikeinn in the Men´s shoes catalogue and Cycling shoes category, we offer other bike products that can complement your order. Place your order now and receive it in a few days.
Ivan Stojanovic - 31/08/2017
Reliable and comfortable.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE