- Integrated carbon blade spring design featuring an aerodynamic profile as well as quick and secure clip in and clip out.
- Aero profile
- Very large and wide pedaling surface
- Permanent cleat stop contact
- New 13mm stack height
- Very light : 110g (288g the pair with cleat and hardware)
- 3 cleat release resistances: 12 /16 / 20
- Quick and secure cleat entry / release thanks to the blade
- Maximum power transfer thanls to the new pedaling surface and stack height
- Great foot support thanks to permanent cleat-stop contact whatever the pedaling angle
- USE: ROAD - FROM LEISURE TO COMPETITION
- BODY: INJECTED LONG CARBON FIBRE
- SPINDLE: CHROMOLY
- THREAD: 9/16 X 20 MM
- ROLLER BEARING: 2 BALL BEARINGS, 1 NEEDLE BEARING
- HEIGHT SPINDLE / SOLE: 13 MM
- PEDAL SPINDLE / CRANK DISTANCE: 53 MM
- TENSION: 3 DIFFERENT LEVELS 12,16 AND 20
- CLEATS: GREY KEO CLEAT CLEATS
- ANGULAR FREEDOM: 0°, 4.5° OR 9° ACCORDING TO TYPE OF CLEAT (BLACK, GREY OR RED)
- 110G PER PEDAL (288G PER PAIR WITH CLEATS AND HARDWARE)
- ACCESSORIES: ONE PAIR GREY KEO CLEAT CLEATS + HARDWARE (6 SCREWS 5 X 11 MM AND 6 WASHERS)
Customize your cleats ajustment thanks to the KEO FIT system
Find KEO FIT centers:
The Kéo Blade 2 is the result of a long process undertaken by LOOK engineers to optimise all the innovative concepts which were developed for the Keo Blade Carbon. The Kéo Blade 2 is a more reassuring, more stable, lighter and more powerful pedal. Its design completely integrates the blade for better aerodynamics.
- VERY SECURE CLEAT ENTRY / RELEASE:
The Kéo Blade 2 concept, based on a carbon blade, allows for a more rigid cleat release, which ejects the foot much faster at the end of the release process than a traditional sping.
This makes the pedal very safe and allowed us to remove the resistance setting. However, to satisfy all cyclists, the Kéo Blade 2 is available in 3 different hardnesses: version 12 that will be ideal for most users, version 16 for riders seeking more support and version 20 (*) for those looking for maximum support. It is possible to switch from one version to another by changing the blade with a special tool.
- AERODYNAMIC PROFILE:
With the full integration of the carbon spring blade into the body of the pedal, the Kéo Blade 2 is the pedal with the best aerodynamic profile ever created. In addition, the two channels on either side of the body allow for optimal air flow.
- MAXIMUM PEDALING WIDTH AND SURFACE:
The Kéo Blade 2 features a 68 mm wide stainless steel plate moulded into the body, which allows the cleat maximum contact with the pedal at all time, whatever the pedalling angle adapted.
- PERMANENT CLEAT STOP CONTACT FOR BETTER STABILITY:
To improve the stability and the foot support, the new design ensures that the shape of the cleat fits perfectly that of the stop and is always in contact with it, whatever the pedaling angle.
- VERY LIGHT: 110 G CLEAT + PEDAL SET = 144G
The weight of the pedal has been reduced compared to the previous version. This is possible thanks to a new and thinner spindle which is lighter, and also to a weight gain on the material of the pedal body.
- VERY RELIABLE:
Particular attention has been paid to reliability: high resistance body, stainless steel bearing surface, oversized spindle shaft with dual seals, making this pedal a very safe and durable product.
Spindle Profile: To achieve greater efficiency, the new Keo Blade 2 spindle has reduced the stack height by using an oversized Titanium spindle. It is composed of two miniature ball bearings: one 12mm inner x 18mm outer diameters, one 6mm inner x 12mm outer diameters and a needle roller bearing.
LOOK spindles are only approved after a rotational test of 2 million cycles at 100 rpm with a load of 90kg on the centre of the pedal and an eccentric rotation (replicating a bump each revolution). This test is much higher than the current standard: the EN14781. A double seal ensures the bearings have a very long service life.
Look Keo Blade 2 Pro Team Cr is available with different characteristics. Buy it at bikeinn and benefit from all the advantages. In addition, Look Keo Blade 2 Pro Team Cr has the official guarantee of the brand Look. Also, you can complement your order with other product from our Pedals catalogue and Road pedals and cleats category.