Kéo Power allows experienced cyclists to improve their pedalling technique
The Keo Power is compatible with the majority of bicycles on the market and very easy to move from one bike to another
Calibration is done automatically when the system starts up
The Keo Power possesses all the characteristics of a Keo : Stainless steel platform also creates a more stable area for the cleat apply power, Larger cleat support surface, Lightweight
- BODY: INJECTED CARBON
- MEASUREMENT: CADENCE, POWER
- AXLE: STAINLESS STEEL 17-4PH
- THREAD: 9/16X20
- BEARING: 1 BALL BEARING, 2 NEEDLE BEARINGS
- PLATFORM HEIGHT: 15,7 MM
- Q-FACTOR: 55 +/-0.6MM
- MULTITENSOR: 10 TO 18 NM
- CLEATS: KEO GRIP GREY CLEATS
- ANGULAR FREEDOM: 0°, 4,5° OR 9° DEPENDING ON THE CLEAT TYPE (BLACK, GREY OR RED)
- PEDAL WEIGHT: 170 GR (405GR PER PAIR WITH ACCESSORIES)
- SEALING:IPX7 *
Many years research have been necessary to arrive at this product.
The first LOOK research on this product goes back to 1986 and the registration of a patent on power measurement in the hub. The first product marketed was the MAX ONE, in 1989, a date at which twas also used on the Tour de France. Since then, several laboratory products have seen the light of day, with some patented, before deciding, 3 years ago to start the design of a product intended for the market. The result of this work is the Keo Power.
Each pedal collects the power and the cadence, and transfers them to transmitters that send them wirelessly to the computer.
- ACCESSORIES: ONE PAIR OF GREY KEO GRIP CLEATS + HARDWARE
NEW IN 2013: COMPLETE PACK WITH GPS
The G5 GPS receiver (weighs only 34 g) measures speed and distance, and enables you to visualise your route on the new map on polarpersonaltrainer.com when you have completed your session. It will give you all your training data at each point on your itinerary. The G5, lightweight and easy to wear on a soft, flexible armband (26 g), has a battery with 20 hours of autonomy, and can be recharged using the micro USB charger.
- Extra lightweight (34 g) and compact (39x64x12 mm)
- Measures speed/pace and distance,
- Records your GPS data
- Easy to wear, with its soft, flexible armband (26 g)
- Rechargeable (20 hours autonomy) via micro USB
- GUARANTEE: 2 YEARS
- EMETTERS P5 TECHNICAL DATA
- WEIGHT: 24 GM
- BATTERY TYPE: CR2354
- BATTERY LIFE: 5 MONTHS FOR USE 3H/DAY, 7/7
- SEALING: IPX7 *
Look Keo Power+polar P5 has the Look official manufacturer warranty. As an Look official retailer, all our offered bike items are covered by a 2 years manufacturer´s warranty. In bikeinn, we are dedicated to select high quality Pedals products which will make your activity more comfortable. We have a variety of Road pedals and cleats items to suit your needs and to make you feel inspired to do more sport in your daily routine.