`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Aksium is the perfect Mavic wheel for everyday riding, and this is just as true for the disc version. It combines high grade, lightweight materials with great ride quality.
Aksium Disc uses straight pull spokes for added stiffness and strength, fixed to pin joint and lightweight rims specifically designed for disc brake use. This maintains a high reactivity and ease of spinning. To withstand the stress of disc brakes, we’ve also increased the spoke count to 24 on both front and rear. And they’re crossed three on both sides to make sure the braking torque is securely transferred all the way to the ground.At 17mm internal width, these rims are compatible with tyres up to 32mm, making them versatile, comfortable, safe and great for traction.
The disc specific hubs feature super strong QRM bearings that provide low friction and long-term durability, with no servicing needed. And the front wheel is easily converted from quick release to 15mm through axle bolt if required for added security. For the disc rotor mount, the wheels are available in International Standard 6 Bolts (for Shimano/Sram and Campy cassette) and Center Lock® (Shimano/Sram cassette only).
Disc brake specific road wheelset:
- Disc brake optimized rim profile
- Disc friendly spoke geometry and lacing pattern
- Wider rim for a broad choice of tyre dimensions
Access to the Mavic quality:
- High quality cartridge bearings: QRM
- Rim resistance: pin joint rim, disc specific
- Straight pull round spokes, stronger than J-bent
Access to the Mavic road wheel efficiency:
- Contained weight
- Consistent and stable spoke lacing
- Low friction hubs
- Material: S6000 Aluminum
- Height: 21 mm
- Joint: pinned
- Drilling: traditional with H2 reinforcement
- Disc brake specific profile
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher
- ETRTO size: 622x17C
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, round
- Nipples: brass, ABS
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: front aluminum, rear steel
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- Front: convertible to 15mm through axle
- Clincher 6 bolts M11
- Clincher 6 bolts ED11
- Clincher Center Lock M11
VERSIONS - FRONT:
- 6 bolts QR & 15 mm
- BR101 quick releases (M40350 frt, M40351 rear road, M40352 rear MTB))
- Rim tape
- Front QR adapters (129 827 01, B41 043 01 for road wheel since MY16)
- User guide
- Weight : 855 grams
Exclusive carbon technologies:
Exclusive carbon wheel technologies developed by Mavic offer a perfect balance between performance and reliability.CXR Wheel-Tyre Systems are engineered for triathletes and flat road or time trial races, with superior aero performance, speed and stability. A versatile and lightweight carbon clincher, the Cosmic Carbone 40 C Wheel-Tyre System meets the demands of daily riding, with Mavic’s exclusive TgMax high temperature carbon fiber for the safest, most reliable braking.
KSYRIUM REINVENTED: Wider, Carbon, disc and a new playground
Force Transfer System Light Reinforcement of key transmission components: the contact area between the pawl and the hub body is reinforced by 2 stainless steel inserts, which allows the use of a 100% aluminum hub body.
- Greater efficiency due to better transmission of efforts on the entire wheel
- Lightweight and strong hub design
Qualité de Roulements Mavic Mavic only uses high quality sealed cartridge bearings. On QRM wheels, they feature double sealing (2RS or LLU) together with tight C3 internal clearance.
- High efficiency thanks to low play and tight tolerances
- High durability
Mavic Aksium Disc Cl Front has the 100% money-back guarantee. If for whatever reason you are not completely satisfied with your Mavic Aksium Disc Cl Front you have purchased at bikeinn, you have 30 calendar days from delivery in which to return it. In addition, in our online bike store you can discover the full range of product of the brand Mavic and complete your order in Wheels products always at the best price.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE