`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Aksium Elite is an evolution of our Aksium wheel system, designed to increase its sporting capabilities on any kind of ride, while adding the benefit of our new Wheel-Tyre System.
10% less rim weight
We’ve upgraded the joint technology of the rim from a pin joint to a sleeved one. A sleeve makes a solid connection between the two rim ends instead of the two pins. The result is an impressive 40g weight saving per rim: close to 10% less rim weight. Although more expensive, this process is key to improving the dynamics of the Aksium, making it easier to spin, to steer and to climb with.
Signature spokes and hubs
Of course, as part of our Mavic signature, it uses straight pull bladed spokes for improved stiffness and strength. And the hubs are still running on QRM bearings and our axle system, which is the key to smoothness and reliability.
Yksion Elite Guard tyres
Over the years, Aksium Elite has been an extremely popular choice as a training wheel with racers, largely because it features tyres that give you the complete peace of mind and safety you need for pushing it on a training ride. The Yksion Elite Guard road tyre that comes with the Aksium Elite features the same 120TPI casing, rubber compound and tread pattern as the Yksion Elite. Those two elements are key for the low rolling resistance and all-weather grip and traction that are needed on a winter training ride. But we’ve also added a strong nylon anti-puncture breaker that runs from one bead to the other, to protect not only the rolling tread but also the sidewalls from punctures and side cuts.
Access to the Mavic WTS reliability:
- New Yksion Elite Guard: grippy and cut and puncture resistant
- Rim resistance: Sleeve joint, H2 drilling
- High quality cartridge bearing
Access to the Mavic light road WTS:
- Extra light where it matters most – the rims: sleeve joint
- Light, foldable beads Yksion Elite Guard tyres
The unique Mavic WTS look:
- Consistent overall design
- Material: S6000 Aluminum
- Height: 21 mm
- Joint: sleeved
- Drilling: traditional with H2 reinforcement
- Brake track: UB Control
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher
- ETRTO size: 622x15C
- Recommended tyre sizes: 23 to 32 mm
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed
- Nipples: brass, ABS
- Count: 20 front and rear
- Lacing: radial front and rear non-drive side, crossed 2 rear drive side
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: steel
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- Yksion Elite Guard
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 120 TPI
- Breaker: Nylon, from bead to bead
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Max. Pressure: 25/28mm 7.7 bars - 110 PSI
- Clincher M11
- Clincher ED11
- BR101 quick releases (M40350 frt, M40351 rear road, M40352 rear MTB))
- Rim tape
- User guide
- Recommended weight limit : 120kg
- Weight: 1735 g
Exclusive carbon technologies:
Exclusive carbon wheel technologies developed by Mavic offer a perfect balance between performance and reliability. CXR Wheel-Tyre Systems are engineered for triathletes and flat road or time trial races, with superior aero performance, speed and stability. A versatile and lightweight carbon clincher, the Cosmic Carbone 40 C Wheel-Tyre System meets the demands of daily riding, with Mavic’s exclusive TgMax high temperature carbon fiber for the safest, most reliable braking.
KSYRIUM REINVENTED: Wider, Carbon, disc and a new playground
Force Transfer System Light Reinforcement of key transmission components: the contact area between the pawl and the hub body is reinforced by 2 stainless steel inserts, which allows the use of a 100% aluminum hub body.
- Greater efficiency due to better transmission of efforts on the entire wheel
- Lightweight and strong hub design
Qualité de Roulements Mavic + Our most demanding level. Those cartridge bearings are of course double sealed with C3 internal clearance, and toped with a micro-adjustability system.
- Tight tolerances for high rolling efficiency
- Quick adjustment according to performance goals: precision 'free' adjustment for maximum fluidity, or perfect high precision setting for all-weather rides
Usiné Brut Control The braking surfaces are precisely CNC machined.
- Improves braking friction
- Eliminates shuddering when braking
Hammer Hardening Local strengthening of the rim in the area where the spokes exert the greatest stress.
- Improves rims life expectancy
- Resistance to micro cracking
Mavic Aksium Elite 25 Pair is available with different characteristics. Buy it at bikeinn and benefit from all the advantages. In addition, Mavic Aksium Elite 25 Pair has the official guarantee of the brand Mavic. Also, you can complement your order with other product from our Wheels and tyres catalogue and Wheels category.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE