`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
At Mavic we believe in high quality gear with no compromise on reliability, whether it’s for racing or training. Everything we do is about delivering low weight, excellent ride quality and great versatility to suit any kind of riding – and Aksium stays true to this Mavic DNA with features usually reserved for top performance road wheels.
These features include straight pull spokes that bring strength and stiffness, while the versatile and lightweight rims keep inertia low and reactivity high. New for 2016, the lightweight rims are now wider to increase air volume and for a better fit with tyres up to 32mm.
The hubs are incredibly tough to withstand high mileage with no servicing needed. And the QRM bearings are the smoothest in the category. This all adds up to a Mavic wheelset with a world-class ride quality that will last longer than any other.
Access to the Mavic Quality:
- High quality cartridge bearings: QRM
- Rim resistance: pinned join and H2 reinforced drilling
- Straight pull spokes, stronger than J-bent
Access to the Mavic road wheel efficiency:
- Wide rim accomodates wider tyres for improved comfort
- Contained weight
- Consistent and stable spoke lacing
- Material: S6000 Aluminum
- Height: 21 mm
- Joint: pinned
- Drilling: traditional with H2 reinforcement
- Brake track: UB Control
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher
- ETRTO size: 622x17C
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed
- Nipples: brass, ABS
- Count: 20 front and rear
- Lacing: radial front and rear non-drive side, crossed 2 rear drive side
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: steel
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- Clincher M11
- Clincher ED11
- BR101 quick releases (M40350 frt, M40351 rear road, M40352 rear MTB))
- Rim tape
- User guide
- Recommended weight limit : 120kg
- Weight : 865 grams
Exclusive carbon technologies:
Exclusive carbon wheel technologies developed by Mavic offer a perfect balance between performance and reliability.CXR Wheel-Tyre Systems are engineered for triathletes and flat road or time trial races, with superior aero performance, speed and stability. A versatile and lightweight carbon clincher, the Cosmic Carbone 40 C Wheel-Tyre System meets the demands of daily riding, with Mavic’s exclusive TgMax high temperature carbon fiber for the safest, most reliable braking.
KSYRIUM REINVENTED: Wider, Carbon, disc and a new playground
Force Transfer System Light Reinforcement of key transmission components: the contact area between the pawl and the hub body is reinforced by 2 stainless steel inserts, which allows the use of a 100% aluminum hub body.
- Greater efficiency due to better transmission of efforts on the entire wheel
- Lightweight and strong hub design
Qualité de Roulements Mavic Mavic only uses high quality sealed cartridge bearings. On QRM wheels, they feature double sealing (2RS or LLU) together with tight C3 internal clearance.
- High efficiency thanks to low play and tight tolerances
- High durability
Usiné Brut Control The braking surfaces are precisely CNC machined.
- Improves braking friction
- Eliminates shuddering when braking
Hammer Hardening Local strengthening of the rim in the area where the spokes exert the greatest stress.
- Improves rims life expectancy
- Resistance to micro cracking
If you are interested in Mavic Aksium Front, discover also other bike products related to Mavic in the Wheels and tyres department and Wheels catalogue. In addition, when buying at bikeinn, your online bike store, you join the biggest sports community, where you can find opinions, product reviews, and the best offers that you are interested in.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE