`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Sold out, this item is not longer available
View more related products to:
Superior braking performance and reliability:
- TgMax: enhances braking modulation and shortens stopping distance
- Rim cooling system: rapidly dissipated heat makes the rim reliable and strong
- Fore drilling: stronger and more reliable rim
The perfect blend of lightweight and aerodynamics:
- 40 mm wind tunnel optimized rim profile
- Extralight carbon rims fitted with 190 gram Yksion Pro clincher tyres
Stiff and easy to maintain in a streamlined package:
- Fore drilling
- QRM+ hubs
- Delivered with carbon brake pads
- Weight: 1545 g
- Material: 3K carbon fibers with aluminum cooling system
- Height: 40 mm
- Drilling: co-molded Fore drilled inserts
- Brake track: carbon with iTgMAX technology
- Brake track: carbon
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher
- ETRTO size: 622x13C
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed, double butted
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminum
- Count: front 16, rear 20
- Lacing: radial front and rear non-drive side, crossed 2 rear drive side
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- Yksion Pro GripLink (front) & PowerLink (rear)
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Breaker: Front Kevlar, Rear polyamide
- Dimension: 23-622 (700x23c)
- BR301 quick releases
- Carbon brake pads
- Multifonction adjustment wrench
- User guide
- ASTM CATEGORY 1 : road only
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels dont exceed 120kg, bike included
- Max. Pressure: 23mm 8.7 bars - 125 psi
- A front tyre, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheel’s ability to hold the ground and control the bike. Therefore, GripLink tyres are optimized for front use, by offering a superior grip and extra puncture protection.
- Instead of being drilled, the lower rim bridge is pushed up on the inside, then threaded to enable the spoke nipples to be directly screwed in it, leaving the upper rim bridge intact.
Force Transfer System Light:
- Reinforcement of key transmission components: the contact area between the pawl and the hub body is reinforced by 2 stainless steel inserts, which allows the use of a 100% aluminum hub body.
- A rear tyre, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheel’s ability to transfer power and generate speed. Therefore, PowerLink tyres are optimized for rear wheel use, by minimizing the rolling resistance.
- Our most demanding level. Those cartridge bearings are of course double sealed with C3 internal clearance, and toped with a micro-adjustability system.
- TgMAX technology consists in laying up several types of high technology resins, then fixing them using a proprietary heat treatment process and an aluminum colling insert to achieve the highest possible resistance to braking heat.
All products of the category Road wheels have a high manufacturer quality and take care of even the smallest details. At bikeinn you can find the full catalogue of Wheels and tyres products from Mavic. The price of Mavic Cosmic Carbon 40 Elite Black Front is 619.95 $, with the lowest price guarantee, secure payment and an efficient delivery service!
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE