`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Light and aero carbon clincher
Superior braking performance and reliability
TgMax: enhances braking modulation and shortens stopping distance
Rim cooling system: rapidly dissipated heat makes the rim reliable and strong
Fore drilling: stronger and more reliable rim
The perfect blend of lightweight and aerodynamics
40 mm wind tunnel optimized rim profile
Extralight carbon rims fitted with 190 gram Yksion Pro clincher tyres
Stiff and easy to maintain in a streamlined package
Delivered with carbon brake pads
- Tyre 700x23: 195 grams
- Pair without tyre: 1545 grams
- Front without tyre: 670 grams
- Rear without tyre: 875 grams
- Material: 3K carbon fibers with aluminum cooling system
- Height: 40 mm
- Drilling: co-molded Fore drilled inserts
- Brake track: carbon with iTgMAX technology
- Brake track: carbon
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher
- ETRTO size: 622x13C
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed, double butted
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminum
- Count: front 16, rear 20
- Lacing: radial front and rear non-drive side, crossed 2 rear drive side
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- Yksion Pro GripLink (front) & PowerLink (rear)
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Breaker: Front Kevlar, Rear polyamide
- Dimension: 23-622 (700x23c)
- BR301 quick releases
- Carbon brake pads
- Multifonction adjustment wrench
- User guide
- ASTM CATEGORY 1 : road only
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels dont exceed 120kg, bike included
- Recommended tyre sizes: 18 to 25 mm
- Max. Pressure: 23mm 8.7 bars - 125 psi
Safety & reliability:
Efficiency & rigidity:
- GripLink: Grip and control A front tyre, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheel’s ability to hold the ground and control the bike. Therefore, GripLink tyres are optimized for front use, by offering a superior grip and extra puncture protection.
- Fore: Stiffer and stronger Instead of being drilled, the lower rim bridge is pushed up on the inside, then threaded to enable the spoke nipples to be directly screwed in it, leaving the upper rim bridge intact.
- FTS-L: Force Transfer System Light Reinforcement of key transmission components: the contact area between the pawl and the hub body is reinforced by 2 stainless steel inserts, which allows the use of a 100% aluminum hub body.
- PowerLink: Low rolling resistance A rear tyre, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheel’s ability to transfer power and generate speed. Therefore, PowerLink tyres are optimized for rear wheel use, by minimizing the rolling resistance.
- QRM+: Qualité de Roulements Mavic + Our most demanding level. Those cartridge bearings are of course double sealed with C3 internal clearance, and toped with a micro-adjustability system.
- TgMAX: Maximum Glass Transition Temperature TgMAX technology consists in laying up several types of high technology resins, then fixing them using a proprietary heat treatment process and an aluminum colling insert to achieve the highest possible resistance to braking heat.
Try to buy from the comfort of staying at home from your online bike store. Buy Mavic Cosmic Carbon 40 Elite Black Pair with the lowest price guarantee. Do not wait any longer and discover other related bike products in the Wheels and tyres category that can complement your order, bikeinn offers an efficient delivery service.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU