`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The best combination of reliability and lightweight for the most versatile aero wheelset. Mavic’s Cosmic Carbone 40 T is Paris-Roubaix proven, yet capable of climbing the steepest climb.
The perfect blend of lightweight and aerodynamics:
- 40 mm wind tunnel optimized rim profile
- Full carbon extra light rim
- Carbon/alloy hubs, 230 grams Yksion Pro tubular tyres
- 3K full carbon fibre rim
- Oversize aluminum axles
- Optimized spoke dish and lacing
Race proven in the toughest conditions:
- 2011 Paris-Roubaix winner
- The wheel choice for the spring classics
- Material: 100% Unidirectional carbon fiber
- Height: 40 mm
- Drilling: traditional
- Brake track: carbon
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: tubular
- ETRTO size: 28' tubular
- Recommended tyre sizes: 23 to 32 mm
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed, double butted
- Nipples: brass, ABS
- Count: front 16, rear 20
- Lacing: radial front and rear non-drive side, crossed 2 rear drive side
- Front and rear bodies: carbon center tube and aluminum flanges
- Axle material: aluminum
- Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 210 TPI
- Breaker: Nylon
- Dimension: 28'-23
- Tubular M11
- Tubular ED11
- BR601 quick releases (V24 501 01 frt, V24 502 01 rear)
- Carbon brake pads (V24 603 01 Shimano/Sram, V24 604 01 Campagnolo)
- Multifonction adjustment wrench (325 423 01)
- User guide
- Recommended weight limit : 120kg
- Weight: 800 g
Exclusive carbon technologies:
Exclusive carbon wheel technologies developed by Mavic offer a perfect balance between performance and reliability.CXR Wheel-Tyre Systems are engineered for triathletes and flat road or time trial races, with superior aero performance, speed and stability. A versatile and lightweight carbon clincher, the Cosmic Carbone 40 C Wheel-Tyre System meets the demands of daily riding, with Mavic’s exclusive TgMax high temperature carbon fiber for the safest, most reliable braking.
KSYRIUM REINVENTED: Wider, Carbon, disc and a new playground
Grip and control A front tyre, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheel’s ability to hold the ground and control the bike. Therefore, GripLink tyres are optimized for front use, by offering a superior grip and extra puncture protection.
- The safest grip with great steering control: grippy tread compound and water evacuation tread pattern
- Hold the road in any situation: light and supple high density casing
- Reduced risk of flats: strong Kevlar anti-puncture breaker
Low rolling resistance A rear tyre, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheel’s ability to transfer power and generate speed. Therefore, PowerLink tyres are optimized for rear wheel use, by minimizing the rolling resistance.
- Superior energy transfer, reduced rolling resistance and safe grip thanks to optimized tread pattern
- Improved drive: light and supple high density casing
- Higher durability and reduced risk of flats: nylon anti-puncture breaker
Force Transfer System Light Reinforcement of key transmission components: the contact area between the pawl and the hub body is reinforced by 2 stainless steel inserts, which allows the use of a 100% aluminum hub body.
- Greater efficiency due to better transmission of efforts on the entire wheel
- Lightweight and strong hub design
Qualité de Roulements Mavic + Our most demanding level. Those cartridge bearings are of course double sealed with C3 internal clearance, and toped with a micro-adjustability system.
- Tight tolerances for high rolling efficiency
- Quick adjustment according to performance goals: precision 'free' adjustment for maximum fluidity, or perfect high precision setting for all-weather rides
Mavic Cosmic Carbone 40 Tubular Rear is available in different sizes and colors. If you are interested in purchasing Mavic Cosmic Carbone 40 Tubular Rear from your online bike store bikeinn, do not hesitate any longer and received it at home in a few days. At bikeinn you can find the lowest price guarantee for products of bike gear from the brand Mavic.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE