`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Access to the Mavic aero wheels:
- 30 mm deep aero rim profile
- Ultra bladed straight pull spokes
- Aerodynamic hubs
Light and efficient:
- Deep and wide rim extrusion for superb power transfer
- Wheelset weighs just 1770 grams
- 205 gram Yksion Elite tyre for low rolling resistance
Access to Mavics famous quality:
- SUP welding
- Reinforced lower bridge gives the hub incredible resistance
- Interchangeable QRM cartridge bearings
- Weight : 1770 grams
- Material: S6000 Aluminum
- Height: 30 mm
- Joint: SUP
- Drilling: traditional
- Brake track: UB Control
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher
- Internal width: 15mm
- ETRTO size: 622x15C
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed
- Nipples: brass, ABS
- Count: 20 front and rear
- Lacing: radial front and rear non-drive side, crossed 2 rear drive side
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: steel
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- Yksion Elite
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 120 TPI
- Dimensions: 23-622 (700x23c) or 25-622 (700x25C)
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo with optional driver body
- Front axle: Quick Release only
- Rear axle: Quick Release only
- BR101 quick releases
- Rim tape
- User guide
- Force Transfer System LightReinforcement of key transmission components: the contact area between the pawl and the hub body is reinforced by 2 stainless steel inserts, which allows the use of a 100% aluminum hub body.
- Qualité de Roulements Mavic Mavic only uses high quality sealed cartridge bearings. On QRM wheels, they feature double sealing (2RS or LLU) together with tight C3 internal clearance.
- Stronger and smoother jointSoudé Usiné Process. After bending, the rim joint is arc welded. The welded seam is then milled for a smooth finish.
- Usiné Brut Control The braking surfaces are precisely CNC machined.
Buy now your Mavic Cosmic Elite Pair for only 240.95 $. Made by Mavic, Mavic Cosmic Elite Pair is available in a range of sizes and colours, and comes complete with everything you´ll need. At bikeinn, we offer the best price of your favourite bike products. View our full range of Wheels within our Wheels and tyres department.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Ivan Stojanovic - 20/07/2017
I have been using it on my bike for a few months and I am very satisfied. Light weight, quality made, nice power transfer. Recommended!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU