`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Cosmic Elite is designed for high speed addicts on a budget. Deep profile rim coupled with high efficiency hubs and excellent bearings quality.
Access to the Mavic aero wheels:
- 30 mm deep aero rim profile
- Ultra bladed straight pull spokes
- Aerodynamic hubs
Light and efficient:
- Deep and wide rim extrusion
- Only 955 grams
- 205 grams low rolling resistance Yksion Comp tyre
Access to the Mavic quality:
- Rim resistance: SUP welding
- Reinforced lower bridge
- High quality cartridge bearings (interchangeable): QRM
- Material: S6000 Aluminum
- Height: 30 mm
- Joint: SUP
- Drilling: traditional
- Brake track: UB Control
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher
- ETRTO size: 622x15C
- Recommended tyre sizes: 23 to 32 mm
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed
- Nipples: brass, ABS
- Count: 20 front and rear
- Lacing: radial front and rear non-drive side, crossed 2 rear drive side
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: steel
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- Yksion Elite
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 120 TPI
- Dimension: 23-622 (700x23c)
- Max. Pressure: 23mm 8.7 bars - 125 psi
- Clincher M11
- Clincher ED11
- BR101 quick releases (M40350 frt, M40351 rear road, M40352 rear MTB))
- Rim tape
- User guide
- Recommended weight limit : 120kg
- Weight : 955 grams
Exclusive carbon technologies:
Exclusive carbon wheel technologies developed by Mavic offer a perfect balance between performance and reliability.CXR Wheel-Tyre Systems are engineered for triathletes and flat road or time trial races, with superior aero performance, speed and stability. A versatile and lightweight carbon clincher, the Cosmic Carbone 40 C Wheel-Tyre System meets the demands of daily riding, with Mavic’s exclusive TgMax high temperature carbon fiber for the safest, most reliable braking.
KSYRIUM REINVENTED: Wider, Carbon, disc and a new playground
Force Transfer System Light Reinforcement of key transmission components: the contact area between the pawl and the hub body is reinforced by 2 stainless steel inserts, which allows the use of a 100% aluminum hub body.
- Greater efficiency due to better transmission of efforts on the entire wheel
- Lightweight and strong hub design
Qualité de Roulements Mavic Mavic only uses high quality sealed cartridge bearings. On QRM wheels, they feature double sealing (2RS or LLU) together with tight C3 internal clearance.
- High efficiency thanks to low play and tight tolerances
- High durability
Stronger and smoother joint Soudé Usiné Process. After bending, the rim joint is arc welded. The welded seam is then milled for a smooth finish.
- Extremely strong rim joint
- Eliminates shuddering when braking
- Superior wheel balance
Usiné Brut Control The braking surfaces are precisely CNC machined.
- Improves braking friction
- Eliminates shuddering when braking
If what you need is Mavic Cosmic Elite Rear, it is right here and for the best price. bikeinn has this and other bike products that you are looking for with the best quality. Do not let this opportunity pass and equip yourself to practice your favorite sport in the best possible conditions. With our variety of Wheels supports, you can find everything you need at one place.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE