`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
* Due to the Mavic new regulations relating to distribution, we are not allowed to ship some products of this brand to United States Of America
The Best Value Carbon Wheel-Tyre System Reinvented To Be Lighter, More Dynamic And With Improved Aerodynamics
The Best Balance Of Low Frontal Drag And Crosswind Stability:
- 45mm Deep Naca Profile Brings Low Drag In Any Conditions
- 25mm External Rim Width Perfectly Integrates The 25mm Tyre Giving You Low Drag And Easy Crosswind Steering
- Patented Elliptical Spokes Enhance Aerodynamics
Perfect Efficiency And Low Weight:
- 17mm Internal Rim Width Offers Low Rolling Resistance With 25mm Tyres, Giving You Low Friction And Fast Engagement
- The Instant Drive 360 Freewheel Gives You A Fast And Smooth Ride
- Whole Wheelset Weighs Just 1650g, Keeping Your Climbs Fast
Lateral Stiffness And Reliability:
- 12k Carbon Flanges With High Lateral Stiffness, Giving You Low Friction And Fast Engagement
- Instant Drive 360 Freewheel With Smooth And Durable Qrm Bearings Offers Lightness And Long-Term Strength
- Tyre 700x25: 210 Grams
- Pair Without Tyre: 1650 Grams
- Front Without Tyre: 735 Grams
- Rear Without Tyre: 915 Grams
- Material: Maxtal And 12k Carbon Fiber
- Height: 45 Mm
- Joint: Sup
- Drilling: Traditional
- Brake Track: Ub Control
- Weight Reduction: Ism
- Valve Hole Diameter: 6.5 Mm
- Tyre: Clincher
- Internal Width: 17 Mm
- Etrto Size: 622x17c
- Material: Steel
- Shape: Straight Pull, Bladed, Double Butted
- Nipples: Aluminum, Abs
- Count: Front 16, Rear 20
- Lacing: Front Radial, Rear Isopulse
- Front And Rear Bodies: Aluminum
- Axle Material: Aluminum
- Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Yksion Pro Griplink (front) & Powerlink (rear)
- Front And Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 127 Tpi
- Breaker: Front Kevlar, Rear Polyamide
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Griplink: Grip And Controla Front Tyre, Whether A Clincher Or A Tubular, Must Fully Liberate The Wheel’s Ability To Hold The Ground And Control The Bike. Therefore, Griplink Tyres Are Optimized For Front Use, By Offering A Superior Grip And Extra Puncture Protection.
- Powerlink: Low Rolling Resistancea Rear Tyre, Whether A Clincher Or A Tubular, Must Fully Liberate The Wheel’s Ability To Transfer Power And Generate Speed. Therefore, Powerlink Tyres Are Optimized For Rear Wheel Use, By Minimizing The Rolling Resistance.
- Qrm+: Qualité De Roulements Mavic + Our Most Demanding Level. Those Cartridge Bearings Are Of Course Double Sealed With C3 Internal Clearance, And Toped With A Micro-Adjustability System.
- Instant Drive 360: The New Instant Drive 360 Freewheel System Is Super Light And Fast To Engage With Only 9°. A Large Contactless Rubber Seal Provides Low Friction, While A Wide Array Of End Caps Makes It Super Versatile.
- Sup: Stronger And Smoother Jointsoudé Usiné Process. After Bending, The Rim Joint Is Arc Welded. The Welded Seam Is Then Milled For A Smooth Finish.
- Ub Control: Usiné Brut Control The Braking Surfaces Are Precisely Cnc Machined.
- Ism: Inter Spoke Milling An Exclusive Mavic Patented Concept, Ism Involves The Machining Of The Lower Bridge Of The Rim Between Each Spoke Hole To Create A Light And Rigid Rim Without Reducing The Durability Of The Rim.
- Maxtal: Light And Strongexclusive To Mavic, This Specific Aluminum Alloy Offers A Higher Strength To Weight Ratio Than Conventional 6106 Alloy.
Do you love ? Get your Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon 17 Custom Rear and enjoy your leisure activities with the security and confidence which Mavic gives you. Don´t forget that we have an great range of Wheels and tyres for all sizes and weather conditions. In order to give you the most effective models possible, most of our Road wheels items have been designed in collaboration with the pros!
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE