The best balance of low frontal drag and crosswind stability:
- 45mm deep NACA profile brings low drag in any conditions
- 25mm external rim width perfectly integrates the 25mm tyre giving you low drag and easy crosswind steering
- Patented elliptical spokes enhance aerodynamics
Perfect efficiency and low weight:
- 17c internal rim width for low rolling resistance with 25mm tyres
- 12K carbon flanges brings high lateral stiffness
- Whole wheelset weighs just 1770g, keeping your climbs fast
Smartly adapted to the constraints of disc brakes:
- 24 spokes front and rear for perfect brake torque distribution
- Front hub convertible from 12mm through axle to quick release or 15mm through axle (with optional adapters)
- Rear hub convertible from 12x142 through axle to quick release (with optional adapters)
- 6 Bolts or Center Lock
- Also XD Road compatible, with an optional driver body
- Weight: 1770 grams
- Material: Maxtal and 12K carbon fiber
- Height: 45 mm
- Joint: SUP
- Drilling: traditional
- Disc brake specific profile
- Weight reduction: ISM
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher
- Internal width: 17 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x17C
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed, double butted
- Nipples: aluminum, ABS
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Lacing: front crossed 2, rear Isopulse
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Front: Quick release, 12 and 15mm through axle compatible
- Rear: convertible to 12mm through axle (135 and 142)
- Yksion Pro GripLink (front) & PowerLink (rear)
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Breaker: Front Kevlar, Rear polyamide
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Disc standard : 6 Bolts or Center Lock(R)
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
- Front axle: convertible from 12mm thru axle to quick release or 15mm thru axle with optional adapters
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with optional adapaters
- BR301 quick releases
- Front 12 mm adapters
- Rear 12x142mm adapters for Instant Drive 360
- Rim tape
- Multifonction adjustment wrench
- User guide
- Grip and control A front tyre, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheel’s ability to hold the ground and control the bike. Therefore, GripLink tyres are optimized for front use, by offering a superior grip and extra puncture protection.
- Low rolling resistance A rear tyre, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheel’s ability to transfer power and generate speed. Therefore, PowerLink tyres are optimized for rear wheel use, by minimizing the rolling resistance.
- Qualité de Roulements Mavic + Our most demanding level. Those cartridge bearings are of course double sealed with C3 internal clearance, and toped with a micro-adjustability system.
Instant Drive 360:
- The new Instant Drive 360 freewheel system is super light and fast to engage with only 9°. A large contactless rubber seal provides low friction, while a wide array of end caps makes it super versatile.
- Stronger and smoother joint Soudé Usiné Process. After bending, the rim joint is arc welded. The welded seam is then milled for a smooth finish.
- Inter Spoke Milling An exclusive Mavic patented concept, ISM involves the machining of the lower bridge of the rim between each spoke hole to create a light and rigid rim without reducing the durability of the rim.
- Light and strong Exclusive to Mavic, this specific aluminum alloy offers a higher strength to weight ratio than conventional 6106 alloy.
Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon Disc CL Pair is perfect to complete your bike gear. In our online store bikeinn, you can profit from the multitude of advantages and if you place your order right away at bikeinn, you will receive it in a few days at home. In addition, in our online bike store you can find other bike products that complement Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon Disc CL Pair.