The best balance of low frontal drag and crosswind stability:
- 45mm deep NACA profile brings low drag in any conditions
- 25mm external rim width perfectly integrates the 25mm tyre giving you low drag and easy crosswind steering
- Patented elliptical spokes enhance aerodynamics
Perfect efficiency and low weight:
- 17c internal rim width for low rolling resistance with 25mm tyres
- 12K carbon flanges brings high lateral stiffness
- Whole wheelset weighs just 1770g, keeping your climbs fast
Smartly adapted to the constraints of disc brakes:
- 24 spokes front and rear for perfect brake torque distribution
- Front hub convertible from 12mm through axle to quick release or 15mm through axle (with optional adapters)
- Rear hub convertible from 12x142 through axle to quick release (with optional adapters)
- 6 Bolts or Center Lock
- Also XD Road compatible, with an optional driver body
- Weight: 1770 grams
- Material: Maxtal and 12K carbon fiber
- Height: 45 mm
- Joint: SUP
- Drilling: traditional
- Disc brake specific profile
- Weight reduction: ISM
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher
- Internal width: 17 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x17C
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed, double butted
- Nipples: aluminum, ABS
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Lacing: front crossed 2, rear Isopulse
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Front: Quick release, 12 and 15mm through axle compatible
- Rear: convertible to 12mm through axle (135 and 142)
- Yksion Pro GripLink (front) & PowerLink (rear)
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Breaker: Front Kevlar, Rear polyamide
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Disc standard : 6 Bolts or Center Lock(R)
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
- Front axle: convertible from 12mm thru axle to quick release or 15mm thru axle with optional adapters
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with optional adapaters
- BR301 quick releases
- Front 12 mm adapters
- Rear 12x142mm adapters for Instant Drive 360
- Rim tape
- Multifonction adjustment wrench
- User guide
- Grip and control A front tyre, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheel’s ability to hold the ground and control the bike. Therefore, GripLink tyres are optimized for front use, by offering a superior grip and extra puncture protection.
- Low rolling resistance A rear tyre, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheel’s ability to transfer power and generate speed. Therefore, PowerLink tyres are optimized for rear wheel use, by minimizing the rolling resistance.
- Qualité de Roulements Mavic + Our most demanding level. Those cartridge bearings are of course double sealed with C3 internal clearance, and toped with a micro-adjustability system.
Instant Drive 360:
- The new Instant Drive 360 freewheel system is super light and fast to engage with only 9°. A large contactless rubber seal provides low friction, while a wide array of end caps makes it super versatile.
- Stronger and smoother joint Soudé Usiné Process. After bending, the rim joint is arc welded. The welded seam is then milled for a smooth finish.
- Inter Spoke Milling An exclusive Mavic patented concept, ISM involves the machining of the lower bridge of the rim between each spoke hole to create a light and rigid rim without reducing the durability of the rim.
- Light and strong Exclusive to Mavic, this specific aluminum alloy offers a higher strength to weight ratio than conventional 6106 alloy.
Want to buy Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon Disc CL Pair? No further search needed! bikeinn offers a wide variety of exclusive Road wheels models. Discover our new Wheels and tyres promotions at bikeinn. Made by Mavic, this Road wheels product comes in a range of sizes and colours, and comes complete with everything you’ll need.