`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
So fast, they need the best braking
Ultralight full carbon clincher:
- The lowest inertia in the category
- Weigh just 450g, giving you instant acceleration
- 18 spokes on the front wheel and 24 on the rear, so you get increased lateral stiffness and optimal power transfer
Superior aerodynamic performance:
- 40mm wind tunnel tested NACA profile rim
- 25mm external width (17mm internal) for perfect tyre integration and superior handling in all conditions
- Patented elliptical spokes enhance aerodynamics
Best in Classâ?? braking and reliability:
- iTgMax carbon technology for superior heat resistance and reliability
- The laser-treated brake track gives predictable braking in all weather conditions
- The unique single carbon layer rim bed wrapping is created without machining or fibre cuts
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram Or Campagnolo, Convertible To Xd-R With Optional Driver Body
- Front Axle: Quick Release Only
- Rear Axle: Quick Release Only
- Tyre 700x25: 210 Grams
- Pair Without Tyre: 1450 Grams
- Front Without Tyre: 645 Grams
- Rear Without Tyre: 805 Grams
- Material: 3k Carbon Fibers
- Height: 40 Mm
- Drilling: Traditional
- Brake Track: Carbon With Itgmax Technology
- Valve Hole Diameter: 6.5 Mm
- Tyre: Clincher
- Internal Width: 17 Mm
- Etrto Size: 622x17c
- Material: Steel
- Shape: Straight Pull, Bladed, Double Butted
- Nipples: Aluminum, Abs
- Count: Front 18, Rear 24
- Lacing: Front Radial, Rear Isopulse
- Front And Rear Bodies: Aluminum
- Axle Material: Aluminum
- Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Yksion Pro Griplink (front) & Powerlink (rear)
- Front And Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 127 Tpi
- Breaker: Front Kevlar, Rear Polyamide
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Griplink: Grip And Controla Front Tyre, Whether A Clincher Or A Tubular, Must Fully Liberate The Wheelâ??s Ability To Hold The Ground And Control The Bike. Therefore, Griplink Tyres Are Optimized For Front Use, By Offering A Superior Grip And Extra Puncture Protection.
- Isopulse: Optimum Energy Transferthe Spokes Are Laced Radially On The Drive Side And Crossed 2 On The Non Drive Side To Maximise Drive Side Dish, Thus Providing A Better Spoke Tension Balance Between Left And Right Flanges.
- Powerlink: Low Rolling Resistancea Rear Tyre, Whether A Clincher Or A Tubular, Must Fully Liberate The Wheels Ability To Transfer Power And Generate Speed. Therefore, Powerlink Tyres Are Optimized For Rear Wheel Use, By Minimizing The Rolling Resistance.
- Qrm+: Qualit De Roulements Mavic + Our Most Demanding Level. Those Cartridge Bearings Are Of Course Double Sealed With C3 Internal Clearance, And Toped With A Micro-Adjustability System.
- Instant Drive 360:
The New Instant Drive 360 Freewheel System Is Super Light And Fast To Engage With Only 9a°. A Large Contactless Rubber Seal Provides Low Friction, While A Wide Array Of End Caps Makes It Super Versatile.
- Itgmax: Integral Glass Transition Temperatureitgmax Consists In An Inner Rim Bed Finished With Multiple Layers Of Seamless Carbon Fiber To Achieve A Unique One-Piece Rim Contour Without Cutting Any Fibers. The Brake Track Is Then Finished With A Laser Machining To Ensure The Best Braking Efficiency
Complete your order of Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon SL C Pair with our Wheels and tyres selection and Wheels items. Navigate through the other bike categories at bikeinn, your online store specialized in bike equipment and get all your Wheels gear at the best price, 100% guarantee at bikeinn!
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU