`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Cosmic Pro Carbon features time-proven Mavic carbon capabilities, blending aerodynamics and high stiffness, with one of the lightest aero clincher rims. Feather light Yksion Pro tyres and hubs reinforce its responsiveness. Now available in 2 color versions: white or mat black stickers.
Get more aerodynamics:
- 52 mm deep rims with elliptical sidewalls
- Bladed spokes and integrated nipples
- Aero hub shells
Light where it matters:
- 12 K carbon flanges bonded on superlight alloy rims
- 190 grams Yksion Pro tyres
- Superlight hubs
No restriction wheelset:
- No specific tyre pressure restriction
- Predictable and weatherproof braking
- Durable and impact resistant rims
- Material: Maxtal and 12K carbon fiber
- Height: 52 mm
- Joint: SUP
- Drilling: traditional
- Brake track: UB Control
- Weight reduction: ISM
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher
- ETRTO size: 622x13C
- Recommended tyre sizes: 21 to 28 mm
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed
- Nipples: brass, ABS
- Count: front 16, rear 20
- Lacing: radial front and rear non-drive side, crossed 2 rear drive side
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- Yksion Pro GripLink (front) & PowerLink (rear)
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Breaker: Front Kevlar, Rear nylon
- Dimension: 23-622 (700x23c)
- Max. Pressure: 23mm 8.7 bars - 125 psi
- Clincher White M11
- Clincher White ED11
- Clincher Mat Black M11
- BR301 quick releases (V24 501 01 frt, V24 502 01 rear)
- Rim tape
- Multifonction adjustment wrench (325 423 01)
- User guide
- Recommended weight limit : 120kg
- Weight : 765 grams
Exclusive carbon technologies:
Exclusive carbon wheel technologies developed by Mavic offer a perfect balance between performance and reliability.CXR Wheel-Tyre Systems are engineered for triathletes and flat road or time trial races, with superior aero performance, speed and stability. A versatile and lightweight carbon clincher, the Cosmic Carbone 40 C Wheel-Tyre System meets the demands of daily riding, with Mavic’s exclusive TgMax high temperature carbon fiber for the safest, most reliable braking.
KSYRIUM REINVENTED: Wider, Carbon, disc and a new playground
Inter Spoke Milling An exclusive Mavic patented concept, ISM involves the machining of the lower bridge of the rim between each spoke hole to create a light and rigid rim without reducing the durability of the rim.
- Up to 40 grams lighter for easier climbing
- Low inertia for effortless acceleration
Grip and control
A front tyre, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheel’s ability to hold the ground and control the bike. Therefore, GripLink tyres are optimized for front use, by offering a superior grip and extra puncture protection.
- The safest grip with great steering control: grippy tread compound and water evacuation tread pattern
- Hold the road in any situation: light and supple high density casing
- Reduced risk of flats: strong Kevlar anti-puncture breaker
Low rolling resistance A rear tyre, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheel’s ability to transfer power and generate speed. Therefore, PowerLink tyres are optimized for rear wheel use, by minimizing the rolling resistance.
- Superior energy transfer, reduced rolling resistance and safe grip thanks to optimized tread pattern
- Improved drive: light and supple high density casing
- Higher durability and reduced risk of flats: nylon anti-puncture breaker
Force Transfer System Light Reinforcement of key transmission components: the contact area between the pawl and the hub body is reinforced by 2 stainless steel inserts, which allows the use of a 100% aluminum hub body.
- Greater efficiency due to better transmission of efforts on the entire wheel
- Lightweight and strong hub design
Qualité de Roulements Mavic + Our most demanding level. Those cartridge bearings are of course double sealed with C3 internal clearance, and toped with a micro-adjustability system.
- Tight tolerances for high rolling efficiency
- Quick adjustment according to performance goals: precision 'free' adjustment for maximum fluidity, or perfect high precision setting for all-weather rides
Light and strong Exclusive to Mavic, this specific aluminum alloy offers a higher strength to weight ratio than conventional 6106 alloy.
- 30% more resistant rims
- Lighter rims
Stronger and smoother joint Soudé Usiné Process. After bending, the rim joint is arc welded. The welded seam is then milled for a smooth finish.
- Extremely strong rim joint
- Eliminates shuddering when braking
- Superior wheel balance
Usiné Brut Control The braking surfaces are precisely CNC machined.
- Improves braking friction
- Eliminates shuddering when braking
Order now your Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon SL T Disc CL Front and receive it at home in a few days. In addition, you can choose different sizes and colors for Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon SL T Disc CL Front, this way it adapts to your needs. At this moment Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon SL T Disc CL Front is in stock and the price is 890.45 $. With our variety of Wheels articles, you can find everything you need at one place.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE