`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Sold out, this item is not longer available
View more related products to:
Cosmic Pro Carbon features time-proven Mavic carbon capabilities, blending aerodynamics and high stiffness, with one of the lightest aero clincher rims. Feather light Yksion Pro tyres and hubs reinforce its responsiveness.
Get more aerodynamics:
- 52 mm deep rims with elliptical sidewalls
- Bladed spokes and integrated nipples
- Aero hub shells
Light where it matters:
- 12 K carbon flanges bonded on superlight alloy rims
- 190 grams Yksion Pro tyres
- Superlight hubs
No restriction wheelset:
- No specific tyre pressure restriction
- Predictable and weatherproof braking
- Durable and impact resistant rims
- Material: Maxtal and 12K carbon fiberUB Control
- Height: 52 mm
- Joint: SUP
- Drilling: traditional
- Brake track: UB Control
- Weight reduction: ISM
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher
- ETRTO size: 622x13C
- Recommended tyre sizes: 21 to 28 mm
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed
- Nipples: brass, ABS
- Count: front 16, rear 20
- Lacing: radial front and rear non-drive side, crossed 2 rear drive side
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- Yksion Pro GripLink (front) & PowerLink (rear)
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Breaker: Front Kevlar, Rear nylon
- Dimension: 23-622 (700x23c)
- Max. Pressure: 23mm 8.7 bars - 125 psi
- Clincher White M11
- Clincher White ED11
- Clincher Mat Black M11
- BR301 quick releases (V24 501 01 frt, V24 502 01 rear)
- Rim tape
- Multifonction adjustment wrench (325 423 01)
- User guide
- Recommended weight limit : 120kg
- Weight : 1695 grams
Exclusive carbon technologies:
Exclusive carbon wheel technologies developed by Mavic offer a perfect balance between performance and reliability.CXR Wheel-Tyre Systems are engineered for triathletes and flat road or time trial races, with superior aero performance, speed and stability. A versatile and lightweight carbon clincher, the Cosmic Carbone 40 C Wheel-Tyre System meets the demands of daily riding, with Mavic’s exclusive TgMax high temperature carbon fiber for the safest, most reliable braking.
KSYRIUM REINVENTED: Wider, Carbon, disc and a new playground
Inter Spoke Milling An exclusive Mavic patented concept, ISM involves the machining of the lower bridge of the rim between each spoke hole to create a light and rigid rim without reducing the durability of the rim.
- Up to 40 grams lighter for easier climbing
- Low inertia for effortless acceleration
Grip and control A front tyre, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheel’s ability to hold the ground and control the bike. Therefore, GripLink tyres are optimized for front use, by offering a superior grip and extra puncture protection.
- The safest grip with great steering control: grippy tread compound and water evacuation tread pattern
- Hold the road in any situation: light and supple high density casing
- Reduced risk of flats: strong Kevlar anti-puncture breaker
Low rolling resistance A rear tyre, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheel’s ability to transfer power and generate speed. Therefore, PowerLink tyres are optimized for rear wheel use, by minimizing the rolling resistance.
- Superior energy transfer, reduced rolling resistance and safe grip thanks to optimized tread pattern
- Improved drive: light and supple high density casing
- Higher durability and reduced risk of flats: nylon anti-puncture breaker
Force Transfer System Light Reinforcement of key transmission components: the contact area between the pawl and the hub body is reinforced by 2 stainless steel inserts, which allows the use of a 100% aluminum hub body.
- Greater efficiency due to better transmission of efforts on the entire wheel
- Lightweight and strong hub design
Qualité de Roulements Mavic + Our most demanding level. Those cartridge bearings are of course double sealed with C3 internal clearance, and toped with a micro-adjustability system.
- Tight tolerances for high rolling efficiency
- Quick adjustment according to performance goals: precision 'free' adjustment for maximum fluidity, or perfect high precision setting for all-weather rides
Light and strong Exclusive to Mavic, this specific aluminum alloy offers a higher strength to weight ratio than conventional 6106 alloy.
- 30% more resistant rims
- Lighter rims
Stronger and smoother joint Soudé Usiné Process. After bending, the rim joint is arc welded. The welded seam is then milled for a smooth finish.
- Extremely strong rim joint
- Eliminates shuddering when braking
- Superior wheel balance
Usiné Brut Control The braking surfaces are precisely CNC machined.
- Improves braking friction
- Eliminates shuddering when braking
If you are looking for an online store specialized in equipment, discover bikeinn. As Mavic authorized dealer, all of our products have the full manufacturer warranty of Mavic. Select one of our Wheels and tyres categories and discover the range of Wheels and tyres products that we have for your favorite activity like Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbone 23 Pair. To clear out any doubts, contact our team via telephone or email. Do not wait any longer!
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE