Cosmic Pro Carbon Exalith offers a high level of aerodynamic efficiency and stiffness with no sacrifice in weight. Its long time proven carbon+aluminum rim technology for clincher is further enhanced by the Exalith 2 treatment, extra light spokes and extra smooth hubs. Now with metalic grey stickers.
Aerodynamic, yet light:
- 52 mm rim profile
- ISM inside to reduce weight and inertia
- Extralight bladed spokes and aero hubs
Attractive carbon look with clincher compatibility:
- Exalith 2 aluminum rim and brake track
- 12K carbon flanges
No restriction wheelset:
- No specific tyre pressure limit
- Predictable and weatherproof braking
- Durable and impact resistant rim
- Material: Maxtal and 12K carbon fiber
- Height: 52 mm
- Joint: SUP
- Drilling: traditional
- Brake track: Exalith 2
- Weight reduction: ISM
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher
- ETRTO size: 622x13C
- Recommended tyre sizes: 21 to 28 mm
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed, double butted
- Nipples: front aluminum, rear brass, ABS
- Count: front 16, rear 20
- Lacing: radial front and rear non-drive side, crossed 2 rear drive side
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- Yksion Pro GripLink (front) & PowerLink (rear)
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Breaker: Front Kevlar, Rear nylon
- Dimension: 23-622 (700x23c)
- Max. Pressure: 23mm 8.7 bars - 125 psi
- Clincher M11
- Clincher ED11
- BR601 quick releases (V24 501 01 frt, V24 502 01 rear)
- Rim tape
- Exalith brake pads (V24 703 01 Shimano/Sram, V24 704 01 Campagnolo)
- Multifonction adjustment wrench (325 423 01)
- User guide
- Recommended weight limit : 120kg
- Weight: 730 g
Exclusive carbon technologies:
Exclusive carbon wheel technologies developed by Mavic offer a perfect balance between performance and reliability.CXR Wheel-Tyre Systems are engineered for triathletes and flat road or time trial races, with superior aero performance, speed and stability. A versatile and lightweight carbon clincher, the Cosmic Carbone 40 C Wheel-Tyre System meets the demands of daily riding, with Mavic’s exclusive TgMax high temperature carbon fiber for the safest, most reliable braking.
KSYRIUM REINVENTED: Wider, Carbon, disc and a new playground
High braking performance The Mavic exclusive Exalith 2 technology for aluminum rims has been refined to provide a very high level of durability and braking performance in all weather conditions.
- Braking distance shortened by 18% in wet conditions, while keeping pads wear to normal level
- Exalith treatment penetrates the alloy to delay rim wear and maintain distinctive anthracite grey colour for thousands of kilometres
- New special black Mavic Exalith 2 brake pads to ensure quiet and high braking performance and longevity (delivered with the wheels)
Inter Spoke Milling An exclusive Mavic patented concept, ISM involves the machining of the lower bridge of the rim between each spoke hole to create a light and rigid rim without reducing the durability of the rim.
- Up to 40 grams lighter for easier climbing
- Low inertia for effortless acceleration
Grip and control A front tyre, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheel’s ability to hold the ground and control the bike. Therefore, GripLink tyres are optimized for front use, by offering a superior grip and extra puncture protection.
- The safest grip with great steering control: grippy tread compound and water evacuation tread pattern
- Hold the road in any situation: light and supple high density casing
- Reduced risk of flats: strong Kevlar anti-puncture breaker
Low rolling resistance A rear tyre, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheel’s ability to transfer power and generate speed. Therefore, PowerLink tyres are optimized for rear wheel use, by minimizing the rolling resistance.
- Superior energy transfer, reduced rolling resistance and safe grip thanks to optimized tread pattern
- Improved drive: light and supple high density casing
- Higher durability and reduced risk of flats: nylon anti-puncture breaker
Force Transfer System Light Reinforcement of key transmission components: the contact area between the pawl and the hub body is reinforced by 2 stainless steel inserts, which allows the use of a 100% aluminum hub body.
- Greater efficiency due to better transmission of efforts on the entire wheel
- Lightweight and strong hub design
Qualité de Roulements Mavic + Our most demanding level. Those cartridge bearings are of course double sealed with C3 internal clearance, and toped with a micro-adjustability system.
- Tight tolerances for high rolling efficiency
- Quick adjustment according to performance goals: precision 'free' adjustment for maximum fluidity, or perfect high precision setting for all-weather rides
Light and strong Exclusive to Mavic, this specific aluminum alloy offers a higher strength to weight ratio than conventional 6106 alloy.
- 30% more resistant rims
- Lighter rims
Stronger and smoother joint Soudé Usiné Process. After bending, the rim joint is arc welded. The welded seam is then milled for a smooth finish.
- Extremely strong rim joint
- Eliminates shuddering when braking
- Superior wheel balance
Order now your Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbone Exalith 23 Front and receive it at home in a few days. In addition, you can choose different sizes and colors for Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbone Exalith 23 Front, this way it adapts to your needs. At this moment Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbone Exalith 23 Front is in stock and the price is 540.95 $. With our variety of Road wheels articles, you can find everything you need at one place.