`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
High-end fast & light components:
- Maxtal rim is both light and strong, built with a 22mm internal width rim and a hookless profile
- ISM4D machining makes the wheel lighter without compromising on strength
- ITS 4 freewheel system gives you faster acceleration
Simple and reliable construction:
- 24 straight-pull bladed and double-butted spokes on front and rear
- Tubeless tape on wheels: the lightest and simplest way to get the tubeless benefits such as better traction, comfort, and reduced risk of flats
The right link:
- Pulse Pro tyre in 2.1 or 2.25
- Light and strong single ply casing
- X-mix dual compound, offering a combination of safe grip and speed
- Weight : 1635 grams
- Material: Maxtal
- Joint: SUP
- Drilling: traditional
- Weight reduction: ISM 4D
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Internal width: 22 mm
- ETRTO size 27.5': 584x22ss
- ETRTO size 29': 622x22ss
- Hookless profile
- Use with Mavic Tubeless Tape
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed, double butted
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: ITS-4 alloy
- Pulse Pro
- UST Tubeless Ready
- Front and Rear Tread: Dual Compound
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Dimension 27.5': 2.10 or 2.25
- Dimension 29': 2.10 or 2.25
- Disc standard : 6 Bolts only
- Hub width : Boost (front 110, rear 148) or Non-Boost (front 100, rear 135/142)
- Lefty Supermax
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to XD with optional driver body
- Front axle: convertible from 15mm thru axle to Quick Release with included adapters
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with optional adapaters
- BR101 quick releases
- Front QR adapters
- Rear 12x142mm adapters
- UST valve and accessories
- Tubeless rim tape
- Instant energy transmission Instant Transfer System 4: Using 4 pawls working 2 by 2, the system provides a more dynamic ride, thanks to a very fast engagement. Its versatility makes it compatible with all kinds of frame retention system.
- The right dual compound mix Faster rolling, more durability and confident cornering is what is required from a high performance tyre.
Softer side knobs and a firmer but still grippy rolling tread serve many riding situation. Each tyre receives the right mix for its dedicated program.
- Qualité de Roulements Mavic Mavic only uses high quality sealed cartridge bearings. On QRM wheels, they feature double sealing (2RS or LLU) together with tight C3 internal clearance.
UST Tubeless Ready:
- Traction, control and lightweight The UST concept improves traction, control and comfort while reducing inertia and flats.
The tubeless ready construction results in a lighter tyre for improved performance.
- Inter Spoke Milling 4 Dimensions An exclusive Mavic patented concept, ISM 4D significantly reduces weight and inertia without compromising durability. Quicker accelerations, better handling and more resistance ; the right mix to make the most of any ride. The smooth profile also helps reducing aerodynamic drag
- Light and strong Exclusive to Mavic, this specific aluminum alloy offers a higher strength to weight ratio than conventional 6106 alloy.
Discover Mavic Crossmax Elite 27.5 WTS Pair in stock and at the best price. Visit bikeinn, your online shop for bike equipment and join all deals without leaving home. Secure payment and tracked shipping guaranteed! Order your Mavic Crossmax Elite 27.5 WTS Pair now and complete your equipment. Enjoy your daily and sport activities to the fullest!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE