`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
* Due to the Mavic new regulations relating to distribution, we are not allowed to ship some products of this brand to United States Of America
Crossmax Quest XL is the perfect fit for any all-mountain rear wheel. With a rounder profile, more small knobs and a brand new dual compound tread (50/40 - X-mix), it offers a great mix of rolling efficiency, traction and cornering grip. The harder compound on the rolling tread also makes it more durable and resistant to aggressive braking.
Just like the matching front tyre, Crossmax Charge XL, this rear-specific Crossmax Quest XL uses a Guard2 (dual ply) and UST Tubeless Ready casing to perfectly cope with fast, aggressive riding styles and technical trails.
Enduro efficiency for rear use:
- Bigger 2.4 casing, more air volume for better comfort and compliance (2.35 in 29')
- X-mix dual compound (50/40), the right mix for enduro rear use
- Fast rolling and traction for efficient power transfer
- Large 2.4 casing for better comfort and (2.35 in 29') Guard 2: dual ply reinforced UST Tubeless Ready X-mix grip and durability
Mavics exclusive construction:
- X-mix: the right mix for enduro rear use
- Matching wheels and tyres graphics
- Ideal performance on Crossmax XL Pro
Guard 2: the strongest tyre Dual ply construction makes for a super strong casing to prevent flats even at low pressure. Rubber layers thickness is optimized to keep the weight low. Recommended for Enduro racing and all types of aggressive riding.
- Dual ply: strong casing for aggressive riding
- Optimized thickness: perfect weight/strength ratio for Enduro
UST Tubeless Ready:
Traction, control and lightweight The UST concept improves traction, control and comfort while reducing inertia and flats. The tubeless ready construction results in a lighter tyre for improved performance.
-Benefits of UST: traction, control, comfort
-Tubeless Ready: lighter construction, perfectly air tight with the use of sealant
Discover the full range of products from Mavic that we have in stock and at the best price. At bikeinn, your online store allows you to buy online our top product Mavic Crossmax Quest Xl 29x2.35 from your house with all the guarantees of sending within 24/48h.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
$ 54.03 $38.95