`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Mavics Crossmax SL Pro has pushed the limit again, shaving weight where it really matters thanks to the new exclusive ISM 4D rim.
Whether racing or trail riding, Crossmax SL makes for en even more dynamic ride! Available in 26',27.5',29', and Lefty Supermax 27.5' and 29'.
- Material: Maxtal
- Joint: SUP
- Drilling: Fore
- Disc brake specific profile
- Weight reduction: ISM 4D
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Internal width: 19 mm
- ETRTO size 26': 559x19C
- ETRTO size 650b/27.5': 584x19C
- ETRTO size 29': 622x19C
- Recommended tyre sizes: 1.5 to 2.3
- Material: Zicral
- Shape: straight pull, bladed
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminum
- Count: 20 front and rear
- Lacing: front crossed 2, rear Isopulse
- Front body: carbon with aluminum flanges
- Rear body: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: ITS-4 alloy
- Shimano 11 speeds compatible
- XD Compatible (XX1-X01) with optionnal kit
VERSIONS - FRONT:
- 6 bolts QR & 15 mm
VERSIONS - REAR
- 6 bolts QR & 12x135 & 12x142
- BX601 quick releases
- UST valve and accessories
- Front 15 mm adapters
- Rear QR adapters
- Rear 12x142mm adapters
- Specific disc bolts
- Computer magnet (front wheel)
- Multifonction adjustment wrench
- User guide
- Weight : 1390 grams
Optimum energy transfer
The spokes are laced radially on the drive side and crossed 2 on the non drive side to maximise drive side dish, thus providing a better spoke tension balance between left and right flanges.
- Higher stiffness under heavy loads for crystal clear energy transmission
- Better wheel stability for fewer maintenance
Qualité de Roulements Mavic +
Our most demanding level. Those cartridge bearings are of course double sealed with C3 internal clearance, and toped with a micro-adjustability system.
- Tight tolerances for high rolling efficiency
- Quick adjustment according to performance goals: precision 'free' adjustment for maximum fluidity, or perfect high precision setting for all-weather rides
Light, stiff and strong
A specific aluminum alloy that provides spokes with higher stiffness-to-weight ratio while being stronger.
- Lighter spokes for easier climbing
- Stiffer spokes for better energy transmission
- Stronger spokes for increased durability
Light and strong
Exclusive to Mavic, this specific aluminum alloy offers a higher strength to weight ratio than conventional 6106 alloy.
- 30% more resistant rims
- Lighter rims
Stronger and smoother joint
Soudé Usiné Process. After bending, the rim joint is arc welded. The welded seam is then milled for a smooth finish.
- Extremely strong rim joint
- Eliminates shuddering when braking
- Superior wheel balance
Complete your order of Mavic Crossmax SL 29 Front with our Wheels and tyres selection and Wheels items. Navigate through the other bike categories at bikeinn, your online store specialized in bike equipment and get all your Wheels gear at the best price, 100% guarantee at bikeinn!
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE