`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Whether you’re competing or not, cross-country riding requires components that make you light and fast on the bike in all situations.
ISM 4D rim – lightweight with no compromise:
Crossmax SL Pro is the first mountain bike wheel to use Mavic patented ISM 4D technology. This means machining around the rim, which reduces weight and inertia to offer a more dynamic ride. And because race courses and cross-country trails can take their toll on your bike, ISM 4D doesnt compromise on reliability or stiffness – it removes material only where it won’t affect the strength or dynamics of the wheel as a whole.
Matching Crossmax Pulse tyres:
To complement these high-end technical wheels, Crossmax SL Pro comes mounted with a set of Crossmax Pulse tyres. We’ve spent years developing these tyres to achieve the perfect balance of speed and weight: they have a fast rolling compound on the centre tread for speed, and softer side knobs (Xmix dual compound, 55/50) for confident cornering. This tyre also shreds mud for extra grip on tough or wet trails.
A fully tubeless system:
With user-friendly UST rims and lighter UST Tubeless Ready tyres, this fast and light system brings all the benefits of a tubeless wheel: great traction and control, a lower risk of flats and reduced weight.
Practical and compatible:
Featuring the proven, quick engagement ITS-4 freewheel system on the rear, Crossmax SL Pro hubs are compatible with multiple axle standards so the wheels can stay with you even if you change your bike or forks. To make them even more practical, the hubs are compatible with 9mm and 15mm axles on the front, 9x1355 (QR), 12x135 and 12x142 on the rear with all adapters delivered. There is also a Lefty Supermax (2.0) front and an Ai/Offset rear version available in 27.5' and 29'.
The most responsive UST Wheel-Tyre System for fast accelerations:
- The lowest inertia: ISM 4D rim, UST Tubeless Ready tire Stiff: 19 mm rim, thru-axle compatible, Fore, Zicral Efficient energy transfer: ITS-4, Isopulse, UST, Fast rolling tread, X-mix compound
Convenience and reliability of a Mavic UST system:
- Ease of use: ready to ride UST standard
- Mavic race proven technologies: UST, SUP, Fore, ITS-4, QRM+
- UST Tubeless Ready tire: lighter construction, greater speed
One model to fit every need:
- For World Cup racing and fast trail riding
- Extended hub compatibility: 9/15 and 9/12x135/142, Sram XD and Shimano 11s
- X-mix compound: perfect balance of grip, speed and reliability
- Material: Maxtal
- Joint: SUP
- Drilling: Fore
- Disc brake specific profile
- Weight reduction: ISM 4D
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Internal width: 19 mm
- ETRTO size 26': 559x19C
- ETRTO size 650b/27.5': 584x19C
- ETRTO size 29': 622x19C
- ETRTO recommended tyre sizes: 28 mm to 62 mm (1.1' to 2.5')
- Material: Zicral
- Shape: straight pull, bladed
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminum
- Count: 20 front and rear
- Lacing: front crossed 2, rear Isopulse
Front body: carbon with aluminum flanges
Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings
Freewheel: ITS-4 alloy
Shimano 11 speeds compatible
Sram XD Compatible (XX1-X01) with optionnal kit
- Crossmax Pulse
- UST Tubeless Ready
- Front and Rear Tread: Dual Compound
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Dimension 27.5': 2.10
- Dimension 29': 2.10
VERSIONS - FRONT:
- 6 bolts QR & 15 mm
- Lefty Supermax (2.0)
VERSIONS - REAR:
- 6 bolts QR & 12x135 & 12x142
- Offset / Ai
- HG or XD driver body
- BX601 quick releases (V24 503 01 frt, V24 504 01 rear)
- 1 bottle of Mavic Sealant (355 466 01)
- UST valve and accessories (129 838 01)
- Front QR adapters (129 827 01, B41 043 01 for road wheel since MY16)
- Rear QR adapters (308 731 01 for ITS4 and TS2, B49 894 01 for ID360)
- Rear 12x142mm adapters (308 593 01 for ITS4, 329 650 01 for TS2, B49 896 01 for ID360 6T, B49 899 01 for ID360 CL)
- Multifonction adjustment wrench (325 423 01)
- ASTM CATEGORY 3 : offroad with jumps less than 61cm
- Recommended weight limit : 120kg
- Weight: 1470 g
Head to toe equipment:
For road or MTB, men and women, our complete outfits provide comfort and protection in all types of weather. These outfits composed of helmets, shoes and apparel are designed to meet specific riding conditions.
MAVIC PEDALS: More than just light
For each pedal stroke, the pedal need to come around again - this is why our pedals are so light. Due to our unique technologies, being lightweight is only half of the discussion. All of our pedals, from top to bottom, consider biomechanics, ease of clip-in and out, platforms size and low stack height to help you ride with less effort.
Inter Spoke Milling 4 Dimensions An exclusive Mavic patented concept, ISM 4D significantly reduces weight and inertia without compromising durability. Quicker accelerations, better handling and more resistance ; the right mix to make the most of any ride. The smooth profile also helps reducing aerodynamic drag
- 15% lighter rim, the lowest inertia for instant acceleration, better handling and faster climbing
- Variable rim thickness optimizes constraints management for more reliability
- Smoother rim profile offers better air flow which reduces drag for higher speed
Traction and control Universal Standard for Tubeless. Ready to ride tubeless system. The UST concept improves traction, control and comfort whilst reducing inertia and flats.
- No tube, no tape, fully sealed rim for convenient handling
- Enables to ride at lower tyre pressure
- UST rim profile with specific humps to fix securely the tyre beads
- Compatible with all types of tyres (UST, Tubeless ready, tubetype)
UST Tubeless Ready:
Traction, control and lightweight The UST concept improves traction, control and comfort while reducing inertia and flats.
The tubeless ready construction results in a lighter tyre for improved performance.
-Benefits of UST: traction, control, comfort
-Tubeless Ready: lighter construction, perfectly air tight with the use of sealant
Instant energy transmission Instant Transfer System 4: Using 4 pawls working 2 by 2, the system provides a more dynamic ride, thanks to a very fast engagement. Its versatility makes it compatible with all kinds of frame retention system.
- Better energy transmission: fast engagement, only 7.5° freeplay between two engaged positions
- Stiffer: 17 mm monobloc axle
- 12 mm through axle compatible to fit any kind of frame retention system
Stiffer and stronger Instead of being drilled, the lower rim bridge is pushed up on the inside, then threaded to enable the spoke nipples to be directly screwed in it, leaving the upper rim bridge intact.
- Rim is 4 times more resistant to fatigue stress
- 20% increase in the rim rigidity to maximize power transfer
Optimum energy transfer The spokes are laced radially on the drive side and crossed 2 on the non drive side to maximise drive side dish, thus providing a better spoke tension balance between left and right flanges.
- Higher stiffness under heavy loads for crystal clear energy transmission
- Better wheel stability for fewer maintenance
Qualité de Roulements Mavic + Our most demanding level. Those cartridge bearings are of course double sealed with C3 internal clearance, and toped with a micro-adjustability system.
- Tight tolerances for high rolling efficiency
- Quick adjustment according to performance goals: precision 'free' adjustment for maximum fluidity, or perfect high precision setting for all-weather rides
Light, stiff and strong A specific aluminum alloy that provides spokes with higher stiffness-to-weight ratio while being stronger.
- Lighter spokes for easier climbing
- Stiffer spokes for better energy transmission
- Stronger spokes for increased durability
Light and strong Exclusive to Mavic, this specific aluminum alloy offers a higher strength to weight ratio than conventional 6106 alloy.
- 30% more resistant rims
- Lighter rims
Stronger and smoother joint Soudé Usiné Process. After bending, the rim joint is arc welded. The welded seam is then milled for a smooth finish.
- Extremely strong rim joint
- Eliminates shuddering when braking
- Superior wheel balance
Mavic Crossmax Sl Pro Ltd 27.5 Inches Wts Intl Pair is available with different characteristics. Buy it at bikeinn and benefit from all the advantages. In addition, Mavic Crossmax Sl Pro Ltd 27.5 Inches Wts Intl Pair has the official guarantee of the brand Mavic. Also, you can complement your order with other product from our Wheels and tyres catalogue and Wheels category.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE