Crossmax XL Pro WTS offers the perfect blend of performance and reliability for adventurous riders heading off to explore the mountains.
Light rim for technical trails:
The 23mm rim (27mm external) brings great comfort and support when the trails get technical. The rim is also paired back, leaving just the right amount of material in high constraint areas. And even more weight is saved thanks to machining between the spokes (Inter Spoke Milling). This lighter weight rim helps climbing, accelerating and handling.
Stronger sidewalls for impact:
The rim has also been designed to add strength to the sidewalls, giving more resistance to impacts, which cant always be avoided when riding technical sections at speed. Both the front and rear wheels are built with 24 Mavic bladed Zicral spokes, which give plenty of strength and stiffness. The front wheel has crossed spokes to offer superior comfort and shock absorption (vertical compliance), while the rear wheel is laced using our Isopulse principle to help transfer power to the ground. Radial spokes on the drive side give more responsiveness and enable us to widen the spoke flanges for increased lateral stiffness.
ITS 4 – for perfect power transfer:
Our ITS 4 freewheel system with only 7.5° engagement ensures all your power is transferred to the ground quickly when exiting a corner. It’s also compatible with multiple axle standards.
Matching Crossmax Quest tyres:
The rim is fully air tight and easy to use as a tubeless wheel (UST) without the hassle of rim tapes. It also perfectly matches the UST Tubeless Ready Crossmax Quest tyre that comes with it (in either 2.4” or 2.25” width to suit you whatever your local terrain has in store).
Versatility is key for the Quest tread design, offering a great mix of rolling efficiency, traction and cornering grip. The new dual compound 55/50 shoreA (X-mix) brings fast rolling and durability to the centre tread and confidence when cornering with softer side knobs. With an additional protection layer, the single-ply casing remains light while being strong enough to ride the most aggressive terrain.
Hubs are compatible with multiple axle standards, 9/15/20 (delivered 15, others are optional) or Lefty Supermax (2.0) for the front wheel.
Tough for aggressive Enduro riding:
- 23 mm wide rim with Fore drilling
- 24 beefy Zicral spokes
- Crossmax Quest tyres with NEW X-mix dual compound and Guard + casing
Dynamic and easy to ride up hill:
- New optimized rim extrusion with ISM weight reduction enables easy handling and easy pedalling
- Light and stiff Zicral spokes, Isopulse lacing (rear)
- Light UST Tubeless Ready tyres
Convenience and reliability of a Mavic UST system:
- Full UST rim, with UST Tubeless Ready tyres
- Full hub compatibility: 9/15/20 up front and 9/12x135/142 rear
- Compatible with Sram XD and Shimano 11s MTB
- Material: Maxtal
- Drilling: Fore
- Weight reduction: ISM
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Internal width: 23 mm
- ETRTO size 26': 559x23C
- ETRTO size 27.5': 584x23C
- ETRTO size 29': 622x23C
- ETRTO recommended tyre sizes: 37 mm to 76 mm (1.5' to 3.0')
- Material: Zicral
- Shape: straight pull, round
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminum
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Lacing: front crossed 2, rear Isopulse
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: ITS-4 alloy
- Shimano 11 speeds compatible
- Sram XD Compatible (XX1-X01) with optionnal kit
- Crossmax Quest
- UST Tubeless Ready
- Casing: 66 TPI
- Dimension 26': 2.40
- Dimension 27.5': 2.25
- Dimension 27.5': 2.40
- Dimension 29': 2.25
- Dimension 29': 2.35
VERSIONS - FRONT:
- 6 bolts 15 mm (QR & 20 mm with optional adapters)
- Lefty Supermax (2.0)
VERSIONS - REAR:
- 6 bolts QR & 12x135 & 12x142
- HG or XD driver body
- BX601 rear quick release (V24 504 01)
- 1 bottle of Mavic Sealant (355 466 01)
- UST valve and accessories (129 838 01)
- Front 15 mm adapters (129 828 01)
- Rear QR adapters (308 731 01 for ITS4 and TS2, B49 894 01 for ID360)
- Rear 12x142mm adapters (308 593 01 for ITS4, 329 650 01 for TS2, B49 896 01 for ID360 6T, B49 899 01 for ID360 CL)
- Multifonction adjustment wrench (325 423 01)
- User guide
- ASTM CATEGORY 4 : offroad with jumps less than 122cm
- Recommended weight limit : 120kg
- Weight : 810 grams
Inter Spoke Milling An exclusive Mavic patented concept, ISM involves the machining of the lower bridge of the rim between each spoke hole to create a light and rigid rim without reducing the durability of the rim.
- Up to 40 grams lighter for easier climbing
- Low inertia for effortless acceleration
Protection & performance The tyre casing is reinforced with a high density extra layer that protects from flats and gives a more supple feel for better comfort and rolling efficiency
- Additional layer: stronger casing, better protection against flats
- High density layer: smoother contact with the ground, better comfort
Traction and control Universal Standard for Tubeless. Ready to ride tubeless system. The UST concept improves traction, control and comfort whilst reducing inertia and flats.
- No tube, no tape, fully sealed rim for convenient handling
- Enables to ride at lower tyre pressure
- UST rim profile with specific humps to fix securely the tyre beads
- Compatible with all types of tyres (UST, Tubeless ready, tubetype)
UST Tubeless Ready:
Traction, control and lightweight The UST concept improves traction, control and comfort while reducing inertia and flats. The tubeless ready construction results in a lighter tyre for improved performance.
-Benefits of UST: traction, control, comfort
-Tubeless Ready: lighter construction, perfectly air tight with the use of sealant
Instant energy transmission Instant Transfer System 4: Using 4 pawls working 2 by 2, the system provides a more dynamic ride, thanks to a very fast engagement. Its versatility makes it compatible with all kinds of frame retention system.
- Better energy transmission: fast engagement, only 7.5° freeplay between two engaged positions
- Stiffer: 17 mm monobloc axle
- 12 mm through axle compatible to fit any kind of frame retention system
Stiffer and stronger Instead of being drilled, the lower rim bridge is pushed up on the inside, then threaded to enable the spoke nipples to be directly screwed in it, leaving the upper rim bridge intact.
- Rim is 4 times more resistant to fatigue stress
- 20% increase in the rim rigidity to maximize power transfer
Optimum energy transfer The spokes are laced radially on the drive side and crossed 2 on the non drive side to maximise drive side dish, thus providing a better spoke tension balance between left and right flanges.
- Higher stiffness under heavy loads for crystal clear energy transmission
- Better wheel stability for fewer maintenance
Qualité de Roulements Mavic + Our most demanding level. Those cartridge bearings are of course double sealed with C3 internal clearance, and toped with a micro-adjustability system.
- Tight tolerances for high rolling efficiency
- Quick adjustment according to performance goals: precision 'free' adjustment for maximum fluidity, or perfect high precision setting for all-weather rides
Light, stiff and strong A specific aluminum alloy that provides spokes with higher stiffness-to-weight ratio while being stronger.
- Lighter spokes for easier climbing
- Stiffer spokes for better energy transmission
- Stronger spokes for increased durability
Light and strong Exclusive to Mavic, this specific aluminum alloy offers a higher strength to weight ratio than conventional 6106 alloy.
- 30% more resistant rims
- Lighter rims
Stronger and smoother joint Soudé Usiné Process. After bending, the rim joint is arc welded. The welded seam is then milled for a smooth finish.
- Extremely strong rim joint
- Eliminates shuddering when braking
- Superior wheel balance
If you are looking for Mavic Crossmax Xl Pro 29 Inches Wts Intl 2.35 Front Supermax, you are lucky. In our bike store, you have the best price available and with the confidence that the store gives you like bikeinn. Do not wait any longer and place the order of your Wheels and tyres products. bikeinn offers an exclusive range of Mtb wheels 29er for different kind of activities. Our Mtb wheels 29er are designed to suit your needs and give you complete control, no matter of weather.