`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
An afternoon out on the trails can be as good as a holiday, but only if your kit can stand up to the stresses and strains of being ridden hard across all types of terrain.
New sleeved rim for 2016:
Based on our proven Mavic construction, Crossride gets a completely new, sleeved rim for 2016 thats wider and lighter to bring better comfort and control. We’ve also spent time fine-tuning the hubs to reach a much better level of reliability. Power transfer is handled by our TS-2 freehub system, inspired by our higher-end products.
Precise and aggressive:
Straight-pull and bladed spokes ensure a high level of stiffness to offer better, more precise handling. And they also give the wheels a distinctive, aggressive look.
On the practical side, hubs are compatible with 9mm and 15mm axles on the front, 9x1355QR, 12x135 and 12x142 on the rear and all adapters are delivered with the wheels.
Wider and lighter rim:
- Wider rim offers bigger air volume for better comfort
- New lighter sleeved rim helps easy handling
- Bladed spokes to ensure optimum stiffness and reliability
Access the Mavic performance and identity:
- Mavic identity: new consistent Crossride family graphics
- Bladed spokes
- Mavic reliability: H2, TS-2, sleeved rim
- Axles: 9/15 front and 9/12 x 135/142 rear
- Compatible with XD drivetrains
- 26', 27.5' and 29'
- Material: S6000 Aluminum
- Joint: sleeved
- Drilling: traditional
- Disc brake specific profile
- Valve hole diameter: 8,5 mm with pop off reducer
- Tyre: tubetype
- Internal width: 21 mm
- ETRTO size 26': 559x21C
- ETRTO size 27.5': 584x21C
- ETRTO size 29': 622x21C
- ETRTO recommended tyre sizes: 35 mm to 69 mm (1.4' to 2.7')
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed
- Nipples: brass, ABS
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: TS-2 alloy
- Shimano 11 speeds compatible
- Sram XD Compatible (XX1-X01) with optionnal kit
VERSIONS - FRONT:
- 6 bolts QR & 15 mm
VERSIONS - REAR:
- 6 bolts QR & 12x135 & 12x142
- BR101 quick releases (M40350 frt, M40351 rear road, M40352 rear MTB))
- Rim tape
- Front QR adapters (129 827 01, B41 043 01 for road wheel since MY16)
- Rear QR adapters (308 731 01 for ITS4 and TS2, B49 894 01 for ID360)
- Rear 12x142mm adapters (308 593 01 for ITS4, 329 650 01 for TS2, B49 896 01 for ID360 6T, B49 899 01 for ID360 CL)
- Valve reducer
- User guide
- ASTM CATEGORY 3 : offroad with jumps less than 61cm
- Recommended weight limit : 120kg
- Weight : 1850 grams
Head to toe equipment:
For road or MTB, men and women, our complete outfits provide comfort and protection in all types of weather. These outfits composed of helmets, shoes and apparel are designed to meet specific riding conditions.
MAVIC PEDALS: More than just light:
For each pedal stroke, the pedal need to come around again - this is why our pedals are so light. Due to our unique technologies, being lightweight is only half of the discussion. All of our pedals, from top to bottom, consider biomechanics, ease of clip-in and out, platforms size and low stack height to help you ride with less effort.
Transfer System 2 Using 2 pawls engaging simultaneously, this freewheel system is also fitted with an alloy monobloc axle that is light and stiff and offers multiple compatibilities.
- Compatible with Sram XD and Shimano 11 speeds MTB
- Multiple axles compatibility 9/12x135/142
- No brainer reliability
Qualité de Roulements Mavic Mavic only uses high quality sealed cartridge bearings. On QRM wheels, they feature double sealing (2RS or LLU) together with tight C3 internal clearance.
- High efficiency thanks to low play and tight tolerances
- High durability
Discover Mavic Crossride 26´´ Intl Front in stock and at the best price. Visit bikeinn, your online shop for bike equipment and join all deals without leaving home. Secure payment and tracked shipping guaranteed! Order your Mavic Crossride 26´´ Intl Front now and complete your equipment. Enjoy your daily and sport activities to the fullest!
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE