`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Our Crossride FTS-X uses a proven Mavic construction. And for 2016 it gets a completely new, sleeved rim thats wider and lighter for better comfort and control, to go with a proven FTS-X rear hub. The result is one of the best-value wheelsets on the market.
Tested as a system
Spokes are round, with 24 at the front and rear to offer stiffness and reliability. And like all Mavic wheels, they are straight pulled to be a true wheel system, with all components developed and tested together to ensure performance and reliability.
Compatible and practical
On the practical side, the front hub is compatible with 9mm and 15mm axles (adapters and QR delivered) and the rear hub can only fit a 9x135mm (QR) frame.
- All components engineered together
- 21mm wide rim good in all conditions
- Straight pull spokes
- Sleeved rim: light and strong
- FTS-X freehub
- Compatibiity: 9/15 Front, 9x135 Rear
- Joint: sleeved
- Drilling: traditional
- Valve hole diameter: 8,5 mm with pop off reducer
- Tyre: tubetype
- Internal width: 21 mm
- ETRTO size 26': 559x21C
- ETRTO size 27.5': 584x21C
- ETRTO size 29': 622x21C
- ETRTO recommended tyre sizes: 35 mm to 69 mm (1.4' to 2.7')
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, round
- Nipples: brass, ABS
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2
- Body: aluminum
- Axle material: front aluminum, rear steel
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: FTS-X steel
- Shimano 11 speeds compatible
VERSIONS - FRONT:
- 6 bolts QR & 15 mm
VERSIONS - REAR:
- 6 bolts QR
- BR101 quick releases (M40350 frt, M40351 rear road, M40352 rear MTB))
- Rim tape
- Front QR adapters (129 827 01, B41 043 01 for road wheel since MY16)
- Valve reducer
- User guide
- ASTM CATEGORY 3 : offroad with jumps less than 61cm
- Recommended weight limit : 120kg
- Weight: 865 g
Head to toe equipment:
For road or MTB, men and women, our complete outfits provide comfort and protection in all types of weather. These outfits composed of helmets, shoes and apparel are designed to meet specific riding conditions.
MAVIC PEDALS: More than just light
For each pedal stroke, the pedal need to come around again - this is why our pedals are so light. Due to our unique technologies, being lightweight is only half of the discussion. All of our pedals, from top to bottom, consider biomechanics, ease of clip-in and out, platforms size and low stack height to help you ride with less effort.
Force Transfer System X A further improved FTS free wheel system to meet the demand of intensive MTB riding as closely as possible to make the freewheel mechanism even more hard wearing.
- Strengthened pawls
- Self locking end axle screw
- New seal halving friction torque
Qualité de Roulements Mavic Mavic only uses high quality sealed cartridge bearings. On QRM wheels, they feature double sealing (2RS or LLU) together with tight C3 internal clearance.
- High efficiency thanks to low play and tight tolerances
- High durability
Benefit from our offers for Mavic Crossride FTS-X 26´´ Intl Front. In our online bike store, at bikeinn we have the best products so that you can enjoy your activities without complications and with the best bike equipment. You also can visit other bike categories and find products of the brand Mavic at the best price.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Danicola - 04/02/2017
Very good wheel. For the price you will not find anything better.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE