There’s something incredibly pure about trail riding: the feeling of exploration, the satisfaction of nailing a technical section and the mixture of pleasure and pain are hard to beat. It’s just you versus the terrain, so you need kit that won’t let you down.
Versatile, agile – and comfortable:
Crossride Light WTS offers more versatility and more comfort than ever at this level thanks to a completely new, sleeved rim thats wider and lighter for more comfort and control. Double-butted spokes save valuable weight and they perfectly match our Crossride Quest tyres with long term testing proving their reliability is unmatched.
We’ve also spent time fine-tuning the hubs and power transfer is now handled by our TS-2 freehub system, which is widely compatible with all axles and also XD drive trains.
Crossride Quest all-round tyres:
To give you that extra agility and versatility, these wheels are fitted with Crossride Quest all-round tyres (tubetype) in a width of 2.25', to bring rolling efficiency, traction and cornering confidence. An amazing value Wheel-Tyre System.
And they’re incredibly practical too, because the hubs are delivered with through axle compatibility (15x100/12x142) and they can easily be converted to other standards (9x100 front, 9/12x135 rear) with optional adapters.
Wider and lighter rim:
- Wider rim offers bigger air volume for better comfort
- New lighter sleeved rim helps easy handling
- Double spokes reduced weight while ensuring optimum stiffness and reliability
The Right Link:
- New Crossride Quest 2.25 (tubetype)
- The most versatile tread: perfect balace of fast rolling and grip
- 2.25: mix of comfort and lightweight
Access the Mavic performance and identity:
- Mavic identity: new consistent Crossride family graphics, matching on wheels and tyres
- Bladed spokes
- Mavic reliability: H2, TS-2, sleeved rim
- Joint: sleeved
- Drilling: traditional
- Disc brake specific profile
- Valve hole diameter: 8,5 mm with pop off reducer
- Tyre: tubetype
- Internal width: 21 mm
- ETRTO size 26': 559x21C
- ETRTO size 27.5': 584x21C
- ETRTO size 29': 622x21C
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed, double butted
- Nipples: brass, ABS
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2
- Freewheel: TS-2 alloy
- Crossride Quest
- Casing: 60 TPI
- Dimension 26': 2.25
- Dimension 27.5': 2.25
- Dimension 29': 2.25
- Type : tubetype
VERSIONS - FRONT:
- 6 bolts 15 mm (QR with optional adapters)
VERSIONS - REAR:
- 6 bolts 12x135 & 12x142 (QR with optional adapters)
- Rim tape
- Rear 12x142mm adapters (308 593 01 for ITS4, 329 650 01 for TS2, B49 896 01 for ID360 6T, B49 899 01 for ID360 CL)
- User guide
- ASTM CATEGORY 3 : offroad with jumps less than 61cm
- Recommended weight limit : 120kg
- Weight : 970 grams
Head to toe equipment:
For road or MTB, men and women, our complete outfits provide comfort and protection in all types of weather. These outfits composed of helmets, shoes and apparel are designed to meet specific riding conditions.
MAVIC PEDALS: More than just light
For each pedal stroke, the pedal need to come around again - this is why our pedals are so light. Due to our unique technologies, being lightweight is only half of the discussion. All of our pedals, from top to bottom, consider biomechanics, ease of clip-in and out, platforms size and low stack height to help you ride with less effort.
Versatile and durable ARC: All Round Compound (60 shore A) that makes a versatile and durable tyre.
- Versatile: suitable to all types of terrain
- Lower rolling resistance
- Better durability
Transfer System 2 Using 2 pawls engaging simultaneously, this freewheel system is also fitted with an alloy monobloc axle that is light and stiff and offers multiple compatibilities.
- Compatible with Sram XD and Shimano 11 speeds MTB
- Multiple axles compatibility 9/12x135/142
- No brainer reliability
Qualité de Roulements Mavic Mavic only uses high quality sealed cartridge bearings. On QRM wheels, they feature double sealing (2RS or LLU) together with tight C3 internal clearance.
- High efficiency thanks to low play and tight tolerances
- High durability
If you are looking for a good quality Mountain wheels 26er article, then our range of Mountain wheels 26er will definitely meet your expectations. We recommend you Mavic Crossride Light 26` WTS Intl 2.25 Rear, the price is 123.45 $ and is available. bikeinn is the best option to buy your bike equipment at the best price. If you find a lower for Mavic Crossride Light 26` WTS Intl 2.25 Rear, publicly available price anywhere else, we´ll match it!