`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Whether you’re into cross-country racing or love getting out on your bike and hitting the trails with friends, you need components that keep your bike fast and light.
Lighter, sleeved rim:
The rim is the biggest component of the wheel, so we’ve redesigned ours to be wider, for better comfort, lighter and sleeved for more responsiveness, and with a specific rim shape to match the specific UST rim strip. It also brings all the benefits of a tubeless wheel like traction, puncture protection and comfort.
Double-butted spokes save valuable weight to deliver that unique Mavic combination of performance and reliability.
High quality components:
Every component has been fine-tuned to improve performance and flexibility. Power transfer is handled by our proven TS-2 freehub system inspired by higher end products and offering 15° engagement and a large range of compatibility with all axles (QRs, 12x35, 12x142) with idiot-proof plugs and also XD drive trains with optional TS-2 XD freehub body.
Crossride tubeless pulse tyres:
For riders who want that extra bit of speed, the wheels are equipped with Crossride Tubeless Pulse, a completely new set of fast rolling, cross-country tyres that combine the benefits of tubeless ready (improved traction, comfort and control, and reduced inertia and risk of flats) with a reinforced casing (Guard) for a worry-free ride.
On the practical side, hubs are delivered with through-axle compatibility (15x100/12x142) and they can easily be converted to other standards (9x100 front, 9/12x135 rear) with optional adapters. Crossride Tubeless Pulse is available in 27.5' and 29'.
Wider and lighter rim:
- Wider rim offers bigger air volume for better comfort
- New lighter sleeved rim helps easy handling
- Double spokes reduced weight while ensuring optimum stiffness and reliability
The Right Link:
- New Crossride Tubeless Pulse tyre 2.1'
- Fast rolling tread and all round capabilities
- UST rim strip and UST Tubeless Ready tyre for more grip and traction
Access the Mavic performance and identity:
- Mavic identity: new consistent Crossride family graphics, matching on wheels and tyres.
- Bladed spokes
- Mavic reliability: H2, TS-2, sleeved rim
- Material: S6000 Aluminum
- Joint: sleeved
- Drilling: traditional with H2 reinforcement
- Disc brake specific profile
- Valve hole diameter: 8,5 mm with pop off reducer
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Internal width: 21 mm
- ETRTO size 26': 559x21C
- ETRTO size 27.5': 584x21C
- ETRTO size 29': 622x21C
- ETRTO recommended tyre sizes: 35 mm to 69 mm (1.4' to 2.7')
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed, double butted
- Nipples: brass, ABS
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: TS-2 alloy
- Shimano 11 speeds compatible
- Sram XD Compatible (XX1-X01) with optionnal kit
- Crossride Tubeless Pulse
- UST Tubeless Ready
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 66 TPI
- Dimension 27.5': 2.10
- Dimension 29': 2.10
VERSIONS - FRONT
- 6 bolts 15 mm (QR with optional adapters)
VERSIONS - REAR:
- 6 bolts 12x135 & 12x142 (QR with optional adapters)
- BR101 rear quick release (M40352)
- 1 bottle of Mavic Sealant (355 466 01)
- Rim tape
- Tubeless rim tape
- UST valve and accessories (129 838 01)
- Rear QR adapters (308 731 01 for ITS4 and TS2, B49 894 01 for ID360)
- Rear 12x142mm adapters (308 593 01 for ITS4, 329 650 01 for TS2, B49 896 01 for ID360 6T, B49 899 01 for ID360 CL)
- Valve reducer
- User guide
- ASTM CATEGORY 3 : offroad with jumps less than 61cm
- Recommended weight limit : 120kg
- Weight : 1040 grams
Head to toe equipment:
For road or MTB, men and women, our complete outfits provide comfort and protection in all types of weather. These outfits composed of helmets, shoes and apparel are designed to meet specific riding conditions.
MAVIC PEDALS: More than just light
For each pedal stroke, the pedal need to come around again - this is why our pedals are so light. Due to our unique technologies, being lightweight is only half of the discussion. All of our pedals, from top to bottom, consider biomechanics, ease of clip-in and out, platforms size and low stack height to help you ride with less effort.
Versatile and durable ARC: All Round Compound (60 shore A) that makes a versatile and durable tyre.
- Versatile: suitable to all types of terrain
- Lower rolling resistance
- Better durability
Strong & Safe The tyre casing is reinforced with an extra layer that helps reduce flats.
-Additional protection layer: reduced risks of flats
-Stronger casing: improved durability
UST Tubeless Ready:
Traction, control and lightweight The UST concept improves traction, control and comfort while reducing inertia and flats. The tubeless ready construction results in a lighter tyre for improved performance.
-Benefits of UST: traction, control, comfort
-Tubeless Ready: lighter construction, perfectly air tight with the use of sealant
Transfer System 2 Using 2 pawls engaging simultaneously, this freewheel system is also fitted with an alloy monobloc axle that is light and stiff and offers multiple compatibilities.
- Compatible with Sram XD and Shimano 11 speeds MTB
- Multiple axles compatibility 9/12x135/142
- No brainer reliability
Qualité de Roulements MavicMavic only uses high quality sealed cartridge bearings. On QRM wheels, they feature double sealing (2RS or LLU) together with tight C3 internal clearance.
- High efficiency thanks to low play and tight tolerances
- High durability
Hammer Hardening Local strengthening of the rim in the area where the spokes exert the greatest stress.
- Improves rims life expectancy
- Resistance to micro cracking
With Mavic Crossride UST Pulse 29´´ WTS Intl Rear you can enjoy your activities without complications. If you like the brand Mavic and their bike products, visit the categories of the bike products that you are looking for and place your order as soon as possible and receive it in a few days. Our aim at bikeinn is to make high-quality products accessible to all with an efficient worldwide delivery service.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE