`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
For many, trail riding is the essence of mountain biking – setting out to ride wherever the trail takes you, no matter the terrain or the altitude. And that means agility and versatility are key.
With a completely new, sleeved rim thats wider and lighter for more comfort and control, and a specific UST rim strip, Crossride Tubeless Quest offers more versatility and more comfort than ever at this level. Double-butted spokes save valuable weight and our long term testing proves their reliability is unmatched.
High quality components:
We’ve also spent time fine-tuning the hubs to improve the level of performance and flexibility. Power transfer is now handled by our TS-2 freehub system, which is widely compatible with all axles and also XD drive trains.
All-round agile tyres:
For riders who love extra agility, these wheels are fitted with Crossride Tubeless Quest all-round tyres, which combine the benefits of tubeless ready (improved traction, comfort and control, and reduced inertia and risk of flats) with a reinforced casing (Guard) for a worry-free ride.
On the practical side, hubs are delivered with through-axle compatibility (15x100/12x142) and they can easily be converted to other standards (9x100 front, 9/12x135 rear) with optional adapters. Crossride Tubeless Quest is available in 26', 27.5' and 29'.
Wider and lighter rim:
- Wider rim offers bigger air volume for better comfort
- New lighter sleeved rim helps easy handling
- Double spokes reduced weight while ensuring optimum stiffness and reliability
The Right Link:
- New Crossride Tubeless Quest tyre 2.4 (2.35 in 29')
- All-round tread with Guard casing
- UST rim strip and UST Tubeless Ready tyre offers more grip and traction
Access the Mavic performance and identity:
- Mavic identity: new consistent Crossride family graphics, matching on wheels and tyres
- Bladed spokes
- Mavic reliability: H2, TS-2, sleeved rim
- Material: S6000 Aluminum
- Joint: sleeved
- Drilling: traditional with H2 reinforcement
- Valve hole diameter: 8,5 mm with pop off reducer
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Internal width: 21 mm
- ETRTO size 26': 559x21C
- ETRTO size 27.5': 584x21C
- ETRTO size 29': 622x21C
- ETRTO recommended tyre sizes: 35 mm to 69 mm (1.4' to 2.7')
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed, double butted
- Nipples: brass, ABS
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2
- Body: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: TS-2 alloy
- Shimano 11 speeds compatible
- Sram XD Compatible (XX1-X01) with optionnal kit
- Crossride Tubeless Quest
- UST Tubeless Ready
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 66 TPI
- Dimension 26': 2.40
- Dimension 27.5': 2.40
- Dimension 29': 2.35
VERSIONS - FRONT:
- 6 bolts 15 mm (QR with optional adapters)
VERSIONS - REAR:
- 6 bolts 12x135 & 12x142 (QR with optional adapters)
- 1 bottle of Mavic Sealant (355 466 01)
- Tubeless rim tape
- UST valve and accessories (129 838 01)
- Rear 12x142mm adapters (308 593 01 for ITS4, 329 650 01 for TS2, B49 896 01 for ID360 6T, B49 899 01 for ID360 CL)
- User guide
- ASTM CATEGORY 3 : offroad with jumps less than 61cm
- Recommended weight limit : 120kg
- Weight : 1440 grams
Head to toe equipment:
For road or MTB, men and women, our complete outfits provide comfort and protection in all types of weather. These outfits composed of helmets, shoes and apparel are designed to meet specific riding conditions.
MAVIC PEDALS: More than just light
For each pedal stroke, the pedal need to come around again - this is why our pedals are so light. Due to our unique technologies, being lightweight is only half of the discussion. All of our pedals, from top to bottom, consider biomechanics, ease of clip-in and out, platforms size and low stack height to help you ride with less effort.
Versatile and durable ARC: All Round Compound (60 shore A) that makes a versatile and durable tyre.
- Versatile: suitable to all types of terrain
- Lower rolling resistance
- Better durability
Strong & Safe The tyre casing is reinforced with an extra layer that helps reduce flats.
-Additional protection layer: reduced risks of flats
-Stronger casing: improved durability
Traction and control Universal Standard for Tubeless. Ready to ride tubeless system. The UST concept improves traction, control and comfort whilst reducing inertia and flats.
- No tube, no tape, fully sealed rim for convenient handling
- Enables to ride at lower tyre pressure
- UST rim profile with specific humps to fix securely the tyre beads
- Compatible with all types of tyres (UST, Tubeless ready, tubetype)
UST Tubeless Ready:
Traction, control and lightweight
The UST concept improves traction, control and comfort while reducing inertia and flats.
The tubeless ready construction results in a lighter tyre for improved performance.
-Benefits of UST: traction, control, comfort
-Tubeless Ready: lighter construction, perfectly air tight with the use of sealant
Transfer System 2 Using 2 pawls engaging simultaneously, this freewheel system is also fitted with an alloy monobloc axle that is light and stiff and offers multiple compatibilities.
- Compatible with Sram XD and Shimano 11 speeds MTB
- Multiple axles compatibility 9/12x135/142
- No brainer reliability
Qualité de Roulements Mavic Mavic only uses high quality sealed cartridge bearings. On QRM wheels, they feature double sealing (2RS or LLU) together with tight C3 internal clearance.
- High efficiency thanks to low play and tight tolerances
- High durability
Hammer Hardening Local strengthening of the rim in the area where the spokes exert the greatest stress.
- Improves rims life expectancy
- Resistance to micro cracking
If what you need is Mavic Crossride UST Quest 29´´ WTS Intl Rear, it is right here and for the best price. bikeinn has this and other bike products that you are looking for with the best quality. Do not let this opportunity pass and equip yourself to practice your favorite sport in the best possible conditions. With our variety of Wheels supports, you can find everything you need at one place.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE