The race proven CX01 Technology now available in 60 mm clincher for all kinds of races. The integrated Wheel-Tyre System cheats the wind. Visible, impactful and respected by the worlds most famous wind tunnels. Saving time and watts in all conditions.
The 60 mm clincher Wheel-Tyre System with the lowest drag and crosswind resistance:
- NACA inspired rim-tyre profile
- 60 mm deep dish rim with CX01 Blades to unify tyre and rim
- Low lateral wind resistance
Exceptional stiffness and low weight:
- 60 mm extra wide full carbon rim profile
- 16/20 stainless steel double-butted spokes
- Stiff aluminum axles and large bearings
The ease of use of an Exalith clincher rim:
- Exalith 2: 18% shorter braking distance in both dry and wet conditions
- Full clincher tyre compatibility
- Material: Maxtal and 12K carbon fiber
- Height: 60 mm, Width: 27 mm with CX01 groves
- Joint: SUP
- Drilling: traditional
- Brake track: Exalith 2
- Weight reduction: ISM
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher
- ETRTO size: 622x13C
- Recommended tyre size: 23 mm
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed, double butted
- Nipples: aluminum, ABS
- Count: front 16, rear 20
- Lacing: radial front and rear non-drive side, crossed 2 rear drive side
- Front and rear bodies: carbon center tube and aluminum flanges
- Axle material: aluminum
- Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- CXR Ultimate GripLink (front) & PoerLink (rear)
- Front and Rear Tread: Dual Compound
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Breaker: Nylon
- Dimension: 23-622 (700x23c)
- Specific aero shape for Cosmic CXR rim profile
- To be used with CX01 Blades (CX01 Blades are not compatible with any other tyre)
- Max. Pressure: 23mm 8.7 bars - 125 psi
- Clincher M11
- Clincher ED11
- BR601 quick releases (V24 501 01 frt, V24 502 01 rear)
- Rim tape
CXR specific Exalith brake pads (V24 701 01 Shimano/Sram, V24 702 01 Campagnolo)
- Valve extender (118 952 01)
- Multifonction adjustment wrench (325 423 01)
- User guide
- Recommended weight limit : 120kg
- Weight : 1825 grams
Exclusive carbon technologies:
Exclusive carbon wheel technologies developed by Mavic offer a perfect balance between performance and reliability.CXR Wheel-Tyre Systems are engineered for triathletes and flat road or time trial races, with superior aero performance, speed and stability. A versatile and lightweight carbon clincher, the Cosmic Carbone 40 C Wheel-Tyre System meets the demands of daily riding, with Mavic’s exclusive TgMax high temperature carbon fiber for the safest, most reliable braking.
MAVIC PEDALS: More than just light
For each pedal stroke, the pedal need to come around again - this is why our pedals are so light. Due to our unique technologies, being lightweight is only half of the discussion. All of our pedals, from top to bottom, consider biomechanics, ease of clip-in and out, platforms size and low stack height to help you ride with less effort.
Faster in every way Mavic CX01 Technology delivers an integrated Wheel-Tyre System that smoothes air flow around the tyre and wheel and improves laminar airflow at every yaw angle. It enables Cosmic CXR wheels to deliver the lowest aerodynamic drag ever measured on a road Wheel-Tyre System.
- Minimizes turbulence at rim/tyre interface to reduce aerodynamic drag
- Saves time at every yaw angle
High braking performance The Mavic exclusive Exalith 2 technology for aluminum rims has been refined to provide a very high level of durability and braking performance in all weather conditions.
- Braking distance shortened by 18% in wet conditions, while keeping pads wear to normal level
- Exalith treatment penetrates the alloy to delay rim wear and maintain distinctive anthracite grey colour for thousands of kilometres
- New special black Mavic Exalith 2 brake pads to ensure quiet and high braking performance and longevity (delivered with the wheels)
Inter Spoke Milling An exclusive Mavic patented concept, ISM involves the machining of the lower bridge of the rim between each spoke hole to create a light and rigid rim without reducing the durability of the rim.
- Up to 40 grams lighter for easier climbing
- Low inertia for effortless acceleration
Grip and control A front tyre, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheel’s ability to hold the ground and control the bike. Therefore, GripLink tyres are optimized for front use, by offering a superior grip and extra puncture protection.
- The safest grip with great steering control: grippy tread compound and water evacuation tread pattern
- Hold the road in any situation: light and supple high density casing
- Reduced risk of flats: strong Kevlar anti-puncture breaker
Low rolling resistance A rear tyre, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheel’s ability to transfer power and generate speed. Therefore, PowerLink tyres are optimized for rear wheel use, by minimizing the rolling resistance.
- Superior energy transfer, reduced rolling resistance and safe grip thanks to optimized tread pattern
- Improved drive: light and supple high density casing
- Higher durability and reduced risk of flats: nylon anti-puncture breaker
Force Transfer System Light Reinforcement of key transmission components: the contact area between the pawl and the hub body is reinforced by 2 stainless steel inserts, which allows the use of a 100% aluminum hub body.
- Greater efficiency due to better transmission of efforts on the entire wheel
- Lightweight and strong hub design
Qualité de Roulements Mavic + Our most demanding level. Those cartridge bearings are of course double sealed with C3 internal clearance, and toped with a micro-adjustability system.
- Tight tolerances for high rolling efficiency
- Quick adjustment according to performance goals: precision 'free' adjustment for maximum fluidity, or perfect high precision setting for all-weather rides
Light and strong Exclusive to Mavic, this specific aluminum alloy offers a higher strength to weight ratio than conventional 6106 alloy.
- 30% more resistant rims
- Lighter rims
Stronger and smoother joint Soudé Usiné Process. After bending, the rim joint is arc welded. The welded seam is then milled for a smooth finish.
- Extremely strong rim joint
- Eliminates shuddering when braking
- Superior wheel balance
Do not wait any longer and buy Mavic CXR Ultimate 60 C Rear. For any other information about the characteristics of Mavic CXR Ultimate 60 C Rear, you can get in contact with bikeinn through our contact page. bikeinn offers an exclusive collection of Wheels and tyres for bike and other leisure activity. Our Wheels and tyres will ensure you enjoy your sport and daily activity and make your life more comfortable with our unique range of Road wheels articles.