The race proven CX01 Technology now available in 60 mm for all kinds of races. The integrated Wheel-Tyre System cheats the wind. Visible, impactful and respected by the worlds most famous wind tunnels. Saving time and watts in all conditions.
The 60 mm Wheel-Tyre System with the lowest drag and crosswind resistance:
- NACA inspired rim-tyre profile
- 60 mm deep dish rim with CX01 Blades to unify tyre and rim
- Aero flange hubs and bladed spokes
Exceptional stiffness and low weight:
- 60 mm extra wide full carbon rim profile
- 16/20 stainless steel double-butted spokes
- Stiff aluminum axles and large bearings
Endorsed by the fastest professional teams and triathletes:
- Garmin-Cervélo, Katusha
- Fred Van Lierde, Tim O-Donnel, Mike Aigroz
- Material: 100% woven 3K carbon fiber
- Height: 60 mm, Width: 27 mm with CX01 groves
- Drilling: traditional
- Brake track: carbon
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: tubular
- ETRTO size: 28' tubular
- Recommended tyre size: 23 mm
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed, double butted
- Nipples: aluminum, ABS
- Count: front 16, rear 20
- Lacing: radial front and rear non-drive side, crossed 2 rear drive side
- Front and rear bodies: carbon center tube and aluminum flanges
- Axle material: aluminum
- Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- CXR Ultimate GripLink (front) & PowerLink (rear)
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 210 TPI
- Breaker: Nylon
- Dimension: 28'-23
- Specific aero shape for Cosmic CXR rim profile
- To be used with CX01 Blades (CX01 Blades are not compatible with any other tyre)
- Max. Pressure: 23mm 11 bars - 160 PSI
- Tubular M11
- Tubular ED11
- BR601 quick releases (V24 501 01 frt, V24 502 01 rear)
- CXR specific carbon brake pads (V24 601 01 Shimano/Sarm, V24 602 01 Campagnolo)
- Valve extender (118 952 01)
- Multifonction adjustment wrench (325 423 01)
- User guide
- Recommended weight limit : 120kg
- Weight: 880 g
Exclusive carbon technologies:
Exclusive carbon wheel technologies developed by Mavic offer a perfect balance between performance and reliability. CXR Wheel-Tyre Systems are engineered for triathletes and flat road or time trial races, with superior aero performance, speed and stability. A versatile and lightweight carbon clincher, the Cosmic Carbone 40 C Wheel-Tyre System meets the demands of daily riding, with Mavic’s exclusive TgMax high temperature carbon fiber for the safest, most reliable braking.
MAVIC PEDALS:More than just light
For each pedal stroke, the pedal need to come around again - this is why our pedals are so light. Due to our unique technologies, being lightweight is only half of the discussion. All of our pedals, from top to bottom, consider biomechanics, ease of clip-in and out, platforms size and low stack height to help you ride with less effort.
Faster in every way Mavic CX01 Technology delivers an integrated Wheel-Tyre System that smoothes air flow around the tyre and wheel and improves laminar airflow at every yaw angle. It enables Cosmic CXR wheels to deliver the lowest aerodynamic drag ever measured on a road Wheel-Tyre System.
- Minimizes turbulence at rim/tyre interface to reduce aerodynamic drag
- Saves time at every yaw angle
Grip and control A front tyre, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheel’s ability to hold the ground and control the bike. Therefore, GripLink tyres are optimized for front use, by offering a superior grip and extra puncture protection.
- The safest grip with great steering control: grippy tread compound and water evacuation tread pattern
- Hold the road in any situation: light and supple high density casing
- Reduced risk of flats: strong Kevlar anti-puncture breaker
Low rolling resistance A rear tyre, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheel’s ability to transfer power and generate speed. Therefore, PowerLink tyres are optimized for rear wheel use, by minimizing the rolling resistance.
- Superior energy transfer, reduced rolling resistance and safe grip thanks to optimized tread pattern
- Improved drive: light and supple high density casing
- Higher durability and reduced risk of flats: nylon anti-puncture breaker
Force Transfer System Light Reinforcement of key transmission components: the contact area between the pawl and the hub body is reinforced by 2 stainless steel inserts, which allows the use of a 100% aluminum hub body.
- Greater efficiency due to better transmission of efforts on the entire wheel
- Lightweight and strong hub design
Qualité de Roulements Mavic +Our most demanding level. Those cartridge bearings are of course double sealed with C3 internal clearance, and toped with a micro-adjustability system.
- Tight tolerances for high rolling efficiency
- Quick adjustment according to performance goals: precision 'free' adjustment for maximum fluidity, or perfect high precision setting for all-weather rides
If you are looking for an online store specialized in bike equipment, discover bikeinn. As Mavic authorized dealer, all of our bike products have the full manufacturer warranty of Mavic. Select one of our Wheels and tyres categories and discover the range of Wheels and tyres products that we have for your favorite activity like Mavic CXR Ultimate 60 T Rear. To clear out any doubts, contact our team via telephone or email. Do not wait any longer!