`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Light and wide:
- ISM machined, welded rims
- 17mm internal width for low rolling resistance and extra comfort
- 25mm Light Yksion Elite tyres
Stiff and dynamic:
- Isopulse lacing
- Optimized bearing placement
- Straight pull bladed spokes deliver optimal stiffness
The usual Mavic durability:
- H2 reinforced spoke holes
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Welded rim for strength and braking efficiency
- Weight: 1690 g
- Material: S6000 Aluminum
- Height: 21 mm
- Height: 24 mm
- Joint: SUP
- Drilling: traditional with H2 reinforcement
- Brake track: UB Control
- Weight reduction: ISM
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher
- Internal width: 17 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x17C
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed
- Nipples: brass, ABS
- Count: 20 front and rear
- Lacing: front radial, rear Isopulse
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: steel
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- Yksion Elite
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 120 TPI
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo with optional driver body
- Front axle: Quick Release only
- Rear axle: Quick Release only
- BR101 quick releases
- Rim tape
- User guide
- ASTM CATEGORY 1 : road only
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels dont exceed 120kg, bike included
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- Max. Pressure: 25mm 7.7 bars - 110 PSI
Force Transfer System Light:
- Reinforcement of key transmission components: the contact area between the pawl and the hub body is reinforced by 2 stainless steel inserts, which allows the use of a 100% aluminum hub body.
- The spokes are laced radially on the drive side and crossed 2 on the non drive side to maximise drive side dish, thus providing a better spoke tension balance between left and right flanges.
- Mavic only uses high quality sealed cartridge bearings. On QRM wheels, they feature double sealing (2RS or LLU) together with tight C3 internal clearance.
- Local strengthening of the rim in the area where the spokes exert the greatest stress.
- Soudé Usiné Process. After bending, the rim joint is arc welded. The welded seam is then milled for a smooth finish.
- The braking surfaces are precisely CNC machined.
- An exclusive Mavic patented concept, ISM involves the machining of the lower bridge of the rim between each spoke hole to create a light and rigid rim without reducing the durability of the rim.
At this moment, the product Mavic Ksyrium 17 Front is in stock at bikeinn. Find out what other bike products, the brand Mavic has at your online bike store. Make any outfit your own with this season´s selection of Wheels models. At bikeinn we stock the latest styles and designs of Wheels and tyres. Browse through our selection and find the bike item that suits your needs.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU