`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Endurance riders love the ride quality of our Ksyrium wheels because they’re completely at ease climbing or on the flat and ready for any kind of adventure on the bike. It’s hardly surprising – we’ve designed them to do exactly that.
Smooth, comfortable – and great for climbing
The box section rim extrusion and low spoke count makes for a smooth and comfortable ride, while the light welded rims give excellent spinning dynamics and climbing abilities. The bladed spokes are radially laced in the front wheel for improved lateral stiffness, while they use our exclusive Isopulse lacing pattern (radial on the drive side, crossed two on the non-drive side) in the rear wheel. Isopulse lacing balances the spoke tension, thanks to a wider drive side bracing angle, resulting in higher lateral stiffness under heavy loads, such as out of the saddle climbing.
More speed, less servicing
Of course, this wheel also sports our famous QRM bearings and axle system, which keeps friction low and speed high without compromising on reliability, so no servicing is needed.
Matching Yksion Elite tyres
Ksyrium comes with our super balanced Yksion Elite tyres in 25mm. They offer the best blend of low rolling resistance and secure cornering grip, dry or wet, thanks to the supple 120TPI casing and the carefully drawn tread pattern, which keeps road pressure low and quickly drives away water. And at just 215g in a comfortable 25mm section, they perfectly match the wheel’s ability to accelerate and climb at ease.
Stiff and dynamic:
- Optimized bearing placement
- Straight pull bladed spokes (stiffer than J-Bent)
Light: 1690 grams:
- Light Yksion Elite tyres
- Light rim extrusion
- FTS-L freewheel system
Strong SUP welded rim, smooth braking:
- Strong SUP welded rim, smooth braking
- Reinforced rim drilling: H2
- High quality cartridge bearings: QRM
- Material: S6000 Aluminum
- Height: 25mm
- Joint: SUP
- Drilling: traditional with H2 reinforcement
- Brake track: UB Control
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher
- ETRTO size: 622x15C
- Recommended tyre sizes: 23 to 32 mm
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed
- Nipples: brass, ABS
- Count: 20 front and rear
- Lacing: front radial, rear Isopulse
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: steel
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- Yksion Elite
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 120 TPI
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Max. Pressure: 25mm 7.7 bars - 110 PSI
- BR101 quick releases (M40350 frt, M40351 rear road, M40352 rear MTB))
- Rim tape
- User guide
- Recommended weight limit : 120kg
- Weight : 770 grams
Exclusive carbon technologies:
Exclusive carbon wheel technologies developed by Mavic offer a perfect balance between performance and reliability.CXR Wheel-Tyre Systems are engineered for triathletes and flat road or time trial races, with superior aero performance, speed and stability. A versatile and lightweight carbon clincher, the Cosmic Carbone 40 C Wheel-Tyre System meets the demands of daily riding, with Mavic’s exclusive TgMax high temperature carbon fiber for the safest, most reliable braking.
KSYRIUM REINVENTED: Wider, Carbon, disc and a new playground
Force Transfer System Light Reinforcement of key transmission components: the contact area between the pawl and the hub body is reinforced by 2 stainless steel inserts, which allows the use of a 100% aluminum hub body.
- Greater efficiency due to better transmission of efforts on the entire wheel
- Lightweight and strong hub design
Optimum energy transfer The spokes are laced radially on the drive side and crossed 2 on the non drive side to maximise drive side dish, thus providing a better spoke tension balance between left and right flanges.
- Higher stiffness under heavy loads for crystal clear energy transmission
- Better wheel stability for fewer maintenance
Qualité de Roulements Mavic Mavic only uses high quality sealed cartridge bearings. On QRM wheels, they feature double sealing (2RS or LLU) together with tight C3 internal clearance.
- High efficiency thanks to low play and tight tolerances
- High durability
Stronger and smoother joint Soudé Usiné Process. After bending, the rim joint is arc welded. The welded seam is then milled for a smooth finish.
- Extremely strong rim joint
- Eliminates shuddering when braking
- Superior wheel balance
Usiné Brut Control The braking surfaces are precisely CNC machined.
- Improves braking friction
- Eliminates shuddering when braking
Hammer Hardening Local strengthening of the rim in the area where the spokes exert the greatest stress.
- Improves rims life expectancy
- Resistance to micro cracking
Try to buy from the comfort of staying at home from your online bike store. Buy Mavic Ksyrium 23 Front with the lowest price guarantee. Do not wait any longer and discover other related bike products in the Wheels and tyres category that can complement your order, bikeinn offers an efficient delivery service.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE