`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
We developed the Ksyrium Disc to meet the unique demands of putting disc brakes on a road bike. As with all Ksyrium wheels, it can handle long, hard miles like no other, with the versatility to take anything you can throw at it.
Ksyrium ride quality
It shares the same DNA as its rim brake equivalent, famous for its amazing ride quality, which is all down to the light welded rim extrusion and the smooth and strong QRM bearings.
Specific disc specs
However, we needed to make adjustments to meet the challenge of disc brakes, so you’ll see we’ve increased the number of spokes from 20 to 24 for both the front and rear wheel to handle the higher brake torque from the hub to the rim. The front hub is easily converted from a regular quick release to a 15mm through axle bolt using the provided adapters.
And three versions are available to meet every disc and cassette standard: International Standard 6 Bolts in Shimano/Sram and Campagnolo, and Center Lock in Shimano/Sram.
Matching Yksion Elite tyres
Ksyrium Disc comes with our well-balanced Yksion Elite tyre in 25mm. Their special compound provides a great balance of low rolling resistance and secure cornering grip, dry or wet. The supple 120TPI casing also helps reduce rolling resistance while improving comfort. And at just 215g in a comfortable 25mm section, they perfectly match the rim’s ability to accelerate and climb at ease. Yksion Elites are also available separately in 23mm (205g) and 28mm (230g).
Stiff and dynamic:
- Optimized bearing placement
- Straight pull bladed spokes (stiffer than J-Bent)
Light: 1850 grams:
- New Yksion Elite tyres
- Light rim extrusion
- FTS-L freewheel system
Disc brake specific wheelset:
- Disc brake specific welded rim
- 24 spokes front and rear
- Center Lock or 6 Bolts, 15 mm front through axle compatibility
- Material: S6000 Aluminum
- Height: 25mm
- Joint: SUP
- Drilling: traditional with H2 reinforcement
- Disc brake specific profile
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher
- ETRTO size: 622x15C
- Recommended tyre sizes: 23 to 32 mm
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed
- Nipples: brass, ABS
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: front aluminum, rear steel
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- Front: convertible to 15mm through axle
- Yksion Elite
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 120 TPI
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Clincher 6 bolts M11
- Clincher 6 bolts ED11
- Clincher Center Lock M11
- BR101 quick releases (M40350 frt, M40351 rear road, M40352 rear MTB))
- Rim tape
- Front QR adapters (129 827 01, B41 043 01 for road wheel since MY16)
- User guide
- Recommended weight limit : 120kg
- Weight : 1020 grams
Exclusive carbon technologies:
Exclusive carbon wheel technologies developed by Mavic offer a perfect balance between performance and reliability.CXR Wheel-Tyre Systems are engineered for triathletes and flat road or time trial races, with superior aero performance, speed and stability. A versatile and lightweight carbon clincher, the Cosmic Carbone 40 C Wheel-Tyre System meets the demands of daily riding, with Mavic’s exclusive TgMax high temperature carbon fiber for the safest, most reliable braking.
KSYRIUM REINVENTED: Wider, Carbon, disc and a new playground
Force Transfer System Light Reinforcement of key transmission components: the contact area between the pawl and the hub body is reinforced by 2 stainless steel inserts, which allows the use of a 100% aluminum hub body.
- Greater efficiency due to better transmission of efforts on the entire wheel
- Lightweight and strong hub design
Qualité de Roulements Mavic + Our most demanding level. Those cartridge bearings are of course double sealed with C3 internal clearance, and toped with a micro-adjustability system.
- Tight tolerances for high rolling efficiency
- Quick adjustment according to performance goals: precision 'free' adjustment for maximum fluidity, or perfect high precision setting for all-weather rides
Stronger and smoother joint Soudé Usiné Process. After bending, the rim joint is arc welded. The welded seam is then milled for a smooth finish.
- Extremely strong rim joint
- Eliminates shuddering when braking
- Superior wheel balance
Buy Mavic Ksyrium Disc Intl Rear at the lowest price! Our online shop for bike, bikeinn makes your dreams come true! Find Wheels and tyres at unbeatable prices. Have a look on our detailed description with characteristics and reviews of other customers who already bought the Mavic Ksyrium Disc Intl Rear. Find the latest reductions and discover all our sales on our bike catalogue at amazing discount prices!
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE