`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
* Due to the Mavic new regulations relating to distribution, we are not allowed to ship some products of this brand to United States Of America
For over a decade, Ksyrium Elite has stood for high reliability, light weight and versatility, utilising the same high-tech features from the Ksyrium SL but at an even more attractive price-point. Mavic’s exclusive and patented Fore Drilling creates a strong and durable connection of the spokes to the rim while our innovative Isopulse lacing improves stability and lateral stiffness under heavy loads such as sprinting or climbing.
New for 2015 is the complete re-design of the rim. They are now wider, by increasing the internal width by 2mm we give the tyre a larger surface area to improve both comfort and rolling efficiency. The air volume has increased by 18% which delivers the following benefits:
- Lower rolling resistance - For the same tyre pressure the rolling resistance is reduced by 13%
- Greater comfort - While maintaining the same rolling resistance you can lower the tyre pressure by 20psi
- Improved puncture performance - A bigger gap between the road and the edge of the rim reduces the chance of a pinch flat or “snake-bite”
All of this performance is achieved without any weight penalty, thanks to the use of our exclusive patented ISM4D technology. Staying true to the Elite philosophy, to offer the best technology available where it really matters, ISM4D leaves the exact amount of material around the spokes to maximise the balance between durability, strength and weight. The result is a wide yet super-light rim at just 405g.
The finish has also been re-designed and upgraded using a combination of matt and glossy contrasting to compliment the high performance and technology of the wheelset. Available in three colour options depending on your personal preference and to match your bike and equipment - black on black, black with red highlights and black with blue highlights.
The new Ksyrium Elite will still come fitted with our Yksion Pro tyre. The Yksion Pro Griplink is optimised for front wheel use thanks to its sticky compound, water evacuation tread pattern and super strong Kevlar flat protection, it will keep you safe on any road surface and in all weather conditions. The rear wheel comes with the Yksion Pro Powerlink with its specially designed compound, supple nylon reinforced casing and tread pattern to increase rolling efficiency. The result is not only a fast and dependable performing tyre system but one that is also extremely light weight at just 210g in a generous and comfortable 25mm width.
Improved ride quality and lightweight:
- 17 mm internal rim width for increased air volume
- ISM 4D superlight rim
- Double butted steel spokes
- Fore drilling makes for a secured spoke / rim interface
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Material: Maxtal
- Height: front 24mm, rear 26 asymmetrical
- Joint: SUP
- Drilling: Fore
- Brake track: UB Control
- Weight reduction: ISM 4D
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher
- ETRTO size: 622x17C
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed, front double butted
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminum
- Count: front 18, rear 20
- Lacing: front radial, rear Isopulse
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- Yksion Pro GripLink (front) & PowerLink (rear)
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Breaker: Front Kevlar, Rear nylon
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Max. Pressure: 25mm 7.7 bars - 110 PSI
- BR301 quick releases (V24 501 01 frt, V24 502 01 rear)
- Multifonction adjustment wrench (325 423 01)
- User guide
- Recommended weight limit : 120kg
- Weight : 680 grams
Exclusive carbon technologies:
Exclusive carbon wheel technologies developed by Mavic offer a perfect balance between performance and reliability.CXR Wheel-Tyre Systems are engineered for triathletes and flat road or time trial races, with superior aero performance, speed and stability. A versatile and lightweight carbon clincher, the Cosmic Carbone 40 C Wheel-Tyre System meets the demands of daily riding, with Mavic’s exclusive TgMax high temperature carbon fiber for the safest, most reliable braking.
KSYRIUM REINVENTED: Wider, Carbon, disc and a new playground
Inter Spoke Milling 4 Dimensions An exclusive Mavic patented concept, ISM 4D significantly reduces weight and inertia without compromising durability. Quicker accelerations, better handling and more resistance ; the right mix to make the most of any ride. The smooth profile also helps reducing aerodynamic drag
- 15% lighter rim, the lowest inertia for instant acceleration, better handling and faster climbing
- Variable rim thickness optimizes constraints management for more reliability
- Smoother rim profile offers better air flow which reduces drag for higher speed
Grip and control A front tyre, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheel’s ability to hold the ground and control the bike. Therefore, GripLink tyres are optimized for front use, by offering a superior grip and extra puncture protection.
- The safest grip with great steering control: grippy tread compound and water evacuation tread pattern
- Hold the road in any situation: light and supple high density casing
- Reduced risk of flats: strong Kevlar anti-puncture breaker
Low rolling resistance A rear tyre, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheel’s ability to transfer power and generate speed. Therefore, PowerLink tyres are optimized for rear wheel use, by minimizing the rolling resistance.
- Superior energy transfer, reduced rolling resistance and safe grip thanks to optimized tread pattern
- Improved drive: light and supple high density casing
- Higher durability and reduced risk of flats: nylon anti-puncture breaker
Force Transfer System Light Reinforcement of key transmission components: the contact area between the pawl and the hub body is reinforced by 2 stainless steel inserts, which allows the use of a 100% aluminum hub body.
- Greater efficiency due to better transmission of efforts on the entire wheel
- Lightweight and strong hub design
Stiffer and stronger Instead of being drilled, the lower rim bridge is pushed up on the inside, then threaded to enable the spoke nipples to be directly screwed in it, leaving the upper rim bridge intact.
- Rim is 4 times more resistant to fatigue stress
- 20% increase in the rim rigidity to maximize power transfer
Optimum energy transfer The spokes are laced radially on the drive side and crossed 2 on the non drive side to maximise drive side dish, thus providing a better spoke tension balance between left and right flanges.
- Higher stiffness under heavy loads for crystal clear energy transmission
- Better wheel stability for fewer maintenance
Qualité de Roulements Mavic + Our most demanding level. Those cartridge bearings are of course double sealed with C3 internal clearance, and toped with a micro-adjustability system.
- Tight tolerances for high rolling efficiency
- Quick adjustment according to performance goals: precision 'free' adjustment for maximum fluidity, or perfect high precision setting for all-weather rides
Light and strong Exclusive to Mavic, this specific aluminum alloy offers a higher strength to weight ratio than conventional 6106 alloy.
- 30% more resistant rims
- Lighter rims
Stronger and smoother joint Soudé Usiné Process. After bending, the rim joint is arc welded. The welded seam is then milled for a smooth finish.
- Extremely strong rim joint
- Eliminates shuddering when braking
- Superior wheel balance
Usiné Brut Control The braking surfaces are precisely CNC machined.
- Improves braking friction
- Eliminates shuddering when braking
Buy your favorite Wheels and tyres models and enjoy . You have the right to return within 30 days if you are not satisfied with your purchase of Mavic Ksyrium Elite Black Front. If you have any doubt in buying Mavic Ksyrium Elite Black Front, get in contact with our team of professionals in via telephone or email.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE