The tubeless Wheel-Tyre system that is ready for any adventure:
- UST-compliant super wide 19mm internal rim width for increased air volume
- Can be used with 28mm Yksion Elite Guard on paved roads or 30mm Yksion Elite Allroad on gravel terrains
The usual strength to weight ratio of any Ksyrium:
- Superlight ISM 4D rims weigh just 430 grams
- Light and strong Zicral spokes
- Tough and light new Instant Drive 360 freewheel system
Disc brake specific wheelset:
- 24 spokes front and rear for perfect brake torque distribution and disc-specific rim
- Front hub convertible from 12mm through axle to quick release or 15mm through axle (with optional adapters)
- Rear hub convertible from 12x142 through axle to quick release (with optional adapters)
- Also compatible with XD-R drivetrain with optional driver body
- Weight : 1620 grams
- Material: Maxtal
- Height: 26mm, asymmetrical
- Joint: SUP
- Drilling: Fore
- Disc brake specific profile
- Weight reduction: ISM 4D
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Internal width: 19 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x19C
- Material: Zicral
- Shape: straight pull, bladed
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminum
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Lacing: front crossed 2, rear Isopulse
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Front: Quick release, 12 and 15mm through axle compatible
- Rear: convertible to 12mm through axle (135 and 142)
- Yksion Elite Guard or Yksion Elite Allroad
- UST Ready (Yksion Elite Allroad only)
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 120 TPI
- Breaker: Polyamide, from bead to bead
- Dimensions: 28-622 (700x28c) or 30-622 (700x30C)
- Disc standard : 6 Bolts or Center Lock(R)
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
- Front axle: convertible from 12mm thru axle to quick release or 15mm thru axle with optional adapters
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with optional adapaters
- BR601 quick releases
- Front 12 mm adapters
- Rear 12x142mm adapters for Instant Drive 360
- UST valve and accessories
- Specific disc bolts
- Multifonction adjustment wrench
- User guide
- Gip and control A front tyre, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheel’s ability to hold the ground and control the bike. Therefore, GripLink tyres are optimized for front use, by offering a superior grip and extra puncture protection.
- Stiffer and stronger Instead of being drilled, the lower rim bridge is pushed up on the inside, then threaded to enable the spoke nipples to be directly screwed in it, leaving the upper rim bridge intact.
- Optimum energy transferThe spokes are laced radially on the drive side and crossed 2 on the non drive side to maximise drive side dish, thus providing a better spoke tension balance between left and right flanges.
- Low rolling resistance A rear tyre, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheel’s ability to transfer power and generate speed. Therefore, PowerLink tyres are optimized for rear wheel use, by minimizing the rolling resistance.
- Qualité de Roulements Mavic Mavic only uses high quality sealed cartridge bearings. On QRM wheels, they feature double sealing (2RS or LLU) together with tight C3 internal clearance.
- Traction and control Universal Standard for Tubeless. Ready to ride tubeless system. The UST concept improves traction, control and comfort whilst reducing inertia and flats.
Instant Drive 360:
- The new Instant Drive 360 freewheel system is super light and fast to engage with only 9°. A large contactless rubber seal provides low friction, while a wide array of end caps makes it super versatile.
- Stronger and smoother joint Soudé Usiné Process. After bending, the rim joint is arc welded. The welded seam is then milled for a smooth finish.
- Inter Spoke Milling 4 Dimensions An exclusive Mavic patented concept, ISM 4D significantly reduces weight and inertia without compromising durability. Quicker accelerations, better handling and more resistance ; the right mix to make the most of any ride. The smooth profile also helps reducing aerodynamic drag
- Light, stiff and strong A specific aluminum alloy that provides spokes with higher stiffness-to-weight ratio while being stronger.
- Light and strong Exclusive to Mavic, this specific aluminum alloy offers a higher strength to weight ratio than conventional 6106 alloy.
Are you interested in Mavic Ksyrium Elite Disc Allroad INTL Pair? At this moment the product is in stock at bikeinn, your online bike store. At bikeinn you can find more bike products from the brand Mavic. Do not wait any longer and enjoy from Mavic Ksyrium Elite Disc Allroad INTL Pair in just a few clicks. Discover bikeinn´s wide range of bike supports now.