`Remember me on this computer` option
* Due to the Mavic new regulations relating to distribution, we are not allowed to ship some products of this brand to United States Of America
The Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL C Disc brings the benefits of a superlight carbon clincher wheel to the world of road disc bikes. Whether your bike’s designed for long distance adventure or fast climbing, the Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL C Disc is the best way to add to its ability.
One of the lightest carbon clinchers ever
At just 405g, the rim is one of the lightest in the carbon clincher field. A bladder construction, used in conjunction with our ultra light 80g alloy insert tyre bead, means not only minimal weight but also the safest tyre fitting with the highest impact resistance.
Instant acceleration, exceptional ride quality
An inside width of 17mm (22mm outside) paired with 25mm tyres delivers plenty of air volume for the best ride quality, rolling efficiency and comfort. And our new Instant Drive 360 freewheel system not only keeps weight low but also provides a low 9° engagement for instant acceleration.
Designed for disk braking
The overall wheel construction has been carefully designed for the unique attributes of disk braking – with the braking torque being applied at the hub, before making its way through the spokes to the ground. To fulfil that task, we’ve gone up to 24 spokes, crossed three on both sides of the wheel and Isopulse laced in the rear wheel to maintain stability and stiffness under heavy loads of power or braking torque.
The wheelset is also fully compatible with all available retention systems: the front wheel easily converts from quick release to 12mm or 15mm through axle, using the adapters provided. The rear wheel comes in standard 10x135 quick release compatibility but the adapters provided easily convert it to 12x142
Superlight for fast acceleration and climbing:
- 1520 grams only
- Superlight carbon rim
- Superlight Instant Drive 360 hub
High ride quality and comfort:
- Wide rim for improved tyre support
- 25 mm supple clincher tyre
- 25 mm deep rim dampens road vibrations
High reliability and braking efficiency:
- 24 spokes front and rear for good distribution of brake torque
- Trustfull carbon clincher rim construction
- Material: 3K carbon fibers
- Height: 25mm
- Drilling: traditional
- Disc brake specific profile
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher
- ETRTO size: 622x17C
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed, double butted
- Nipples: aluminum, ABS
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Lacing: front crossed 2, rear Isopulse
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Front: Quick release, 12 thru and 15 thru compatible
- Rear: convertible to 12mm through axle (135 and 142)
- Yksion Pro GripLink (front) & PowerLink (rear)
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Breaker: Front Kevlar, Rear nylon
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Clincher 6 bolts M11
- Clincher 6 bolts ED11
- Clincher Center Lock M11
- BR601 quick releases (V24 501 01 frt, V24 502 01 rear)
- Rim tape
- Front QR adapters (129 827 01, B41 043 01 for road wheel since MY16)
- Rear QR adapters (308 731 01 for ITS4 and TS2, B49 894 01 for ID360)
- Specific disc bolts (308 719 01)
- User guide
- Recommended weight limit : 120kg
- Weight : 725 grams
Exclusive carbon technologies:
Exclusive carbon wheel technologies developed by Mavic offer a perfect balance between performance and reliability.CXR Wheel-Tyre Systems are engineered for triathletes and flat road or time trial races, with superior aero performance, speed and stability. A versatile and lightweight carbon clincher, the Cosmic Carbone 40 C Wheel-Tyre System meets the demands of daily riding, with Mavic’s exclusive TgMax high temperature carbon fiber for the safest, most reliable braking.
KSYRIUM REINVENTED: Wider, Carbon, disc and a new playground
Grip and control A front tyre, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheel’s ability to hold the ground and control the bike. Therefore, GripLink tyres are optimized for front use, by offering a superior grip and extra puncture protection.
- The safest grip with great steering control: grippy tread compound and water evacuation tread pattern
- Hold the road in any situation: light and supple high density casing
- Reduced risk of flats: strong Kevlar anti-puncture breaker
Low rolling resistance A rear tyre, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheel’s ability to transfer power and generate speed. Therefore, PowerLink tyres are optimized for rear wheel use, by minimizing the rolling resistance.
- Superior energy transfer, reduced rolling resistance and safe grip thanks to optimized tread pattern
- Improved drive: light and supple high density casing
- Higher durability and reduced risk of flats: nylon anti-puncture breaker
Optimum energy transfer The spokes are laced radially on the drive side and crossed 2 on the non drive side to maximise drive side dish, thus providing a better spoke tension balance between left and right flanges.
- Higher stiffness under heavy loads for crystal clear energy transmission
- Better wheel stability for fewer maintenance
Qualité de Roulements Mavic Mavic only uses high quality sealed cartridge bearings. On QRM wheels, they feature double sealing (2RS or LLU) together with tight C3 internal clearance.
- High efficiency thanks to low play and tight tolerances
- High durability
If you want to purchase the best Wheels and tyres products of Mavic, you have found the best place at bikeinn. At bikeinn we always work with the best brands like Mavic to provide you with the best quality and best price on all our products like Mavic Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL C Disc Front. Place your order now and receive Mavic Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL C Disc Front as fast as possible.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU