The legacy wheel of the disc brake-compatible Ksyrium Family now gets wider rims and a stepped-up finish for improved ride quality
- Improved ride quality
- 17 mm internal rim width increases air volume
- Large volume GripLink and PowerLink tyres increase comfort, rolling efficiency and grip
- Zicral spokes and Fore drilling improves lateral stiffness
- Low weight and high efficiency
- ISM 4D rim machining makes for superlight rims
- Zicral spokes and Instant Drive 360 freewheel system lower overall weight while maintaining stiffness, giving you low friction and fast engagement
- Smartly adapted to the constraints of disc brakes
- 24 spokes front and rear for perfect brake torque distribution
- Front hub convertible from 12mm through axle to quick release or 15mm through axle (with optional adapters)
- Rear hub convertible from 12x142 through axle to quick release (with optional adapters)
- 6 Bolts or Center Lock
- Also XD Road compatible, with an optional driver body
- Tyre 700x25: 210 grams
- Pair without tyre: 1595 grams
- Front without tyre: 730 grams
- Rear without tyre: 865 grams
- Material: Maxtal
- Height: 26mm, asymmetrical
- Joint: SUP
- Drilling: Fore
- Disc brake specific profile
- Weight reduction: ISM 4D
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher
- Internal width: 17 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x17C
- Material: Zicral
- Shape: straight pull, bladed
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminum
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Lacing: front crossed 2, rear Isopulse
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Front: Quick release, 12 and 15mm through axle compatible
- Rear: convertible to 12mm through axle (135 and 142)
- Yksion Pro GripLink (front) & PowerLink (rear)
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Breaker: Front Kevlar, Rear polyamide
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Disc standard : 6 Bolts or Center Lock(R)
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
- Front axle: convertible from 12mm thru axle to quick release or 15mm thru axle with optional adapters
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with optional adapaters
- Front 12 mm adapters
- Rear 12x142mm adapters for Instant Drive 360
- Specific disc bolts
- Multifonction adjustment wrench
- User guide
- ASTM CATEGORY 2 : road and offroad with jumps less than 15cm
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels dont exceed 120kg, bike included
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- Max. Pressure: 25mm 7.7 bars - 110 PSI
- Efficiency & rigidity
- Instant Drive 360
- ISM 4D
Safety & reliability:
- GripLink: Grip and control A front tyre, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheel’s ability to hold the ground and control the bike. Therefore, GripLink tyres are optimized for front use, by offering a superior grip and extra puncture protection.
- Fore: Stiffer and stronger Instead of being drilled, the lower rim bridge is pushed up on the inside, then threaded to enable the spoke nipples to be directly screwed in it, leaving the upper rim bridge intact.
- Isopulse: Optimum energy transfer The spokes are laced radially on the drive side and crossed 2 on the non drive side to maximise drive side dish, thus providing a better spoke tension balance between left and right flanges.
- PowerLink: Low rolling resistance A rear tyre, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheel’s ability to transfer power and generate speed. Therefore, PowerLink tyres are optimized for rear wheel use, by minimizing the rolling resistance.
- QRM+: Qualité de Roulements Mavic + Our most demanding level. Those cartridge bearings are of course double sealed with C3 internal clearance, and toped with a micro-adjustability system.
- SUP: Stronger and smoother joint Soudé Usiné Process. After bending, the rim joint is arc welded. The welded seam is then milled for a smooth finish.
- UB Control: Usiné Brut Control The braking surfaces are precisely CNC machined.
- ISM 4D: Inter Spoke Milling 4 Dimensions An exclusive Mavic patented concept, ISM 4D significantly reduces weight and inertia without compromising durability. Quicker accelerations, better handling and more resistance ; the right mix to make the most of any ride. The smooth profile also helps reducing aerodynamic drag
- Zicral: Light, stiff and strong A specific aluminum alloy that provides spokes with higher stiffness-to-weight ratio while being stronger.
- Maxtal: Light and strong Exclusive to Mavic, this specific aluminum alloy offers a higher strength to weight ratio than conventional 6106 alloy.
- Instant Drive 360: The new Instant Drive 360 freewheel system is super light and fast to engage with only 9°. A large contactless rubber seal provides low friction, while a wide array of end caps makes it super versatile.
Welcome to our Mavic Ksyrium Pro Disc 17 CL Pair special offer! Think in bikeinn when you want to renew your bike material. bikeinn is an online store that works together with the best national and international brands like Mavic so that you can find everything you are looking for to enjoy your life. Check out the available products in Wheels and tyres.