`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The stealth outlook and superior braking performance of Exalith, in a limited 'Haute Route' edition with a wider, lighter ISM4D rim
Years of supporting the Haute Route has taught us what works and what doesn’t. The Ksyrium Pro Exalith Haute Route is a special edition wheel created for the sportive’s majestic climbs, combining low weight with incredible efficiency. We’ve added a wider, lighter ISM4D rim, for improved aerodynamics and lighter weight, with Zicral spokes and Isopulse lacing for unbeatable stability.
The Ksyrium Pro wheel pushes weight-saving one step further, making it a high performance choice for any kind of ride. Like the Pro Exalith, this wheel features the same Fore technology and Zicral spokes that bring higher stiffness and strength at a very low weight.
Exalith treated: It also features the Exclusive Exalith technology, a chemical treatment of the aluminum alloy that slows down wear, notably at the brake track. It also shortens braking distance by 18% in dry and wet conditions, and provides a stunning all black finish, including on the brake track that will keep its colour for thousands of kilometers.
ISM4D technology: The rim uses ISM4D technology to keep weight and inertia very low, saving four watts in aerodynamics.
Limited edition Haute Route Graphics: These wheels are finished with our limited edition Haute Route graphic, inspired by the ups and downs of the great sportive. Only 2,500 pairs of wheels will be made.Matching Yksion Pro tyres: The Ksyrium Pro SL comes with our Yksion Pro tyres which offers a great balance of grip, rolling resistance and a low weight of only 205g in 25mm thanks to the supple 127 TPI casing, Kevlar beads and our well-balanced rubber compound. The front wheel comes with the Griplink version that offers a specific tread pattern which helps evacuate water when cornering to increase confidence and speed in difficult conditions. It also offers very strong Kevlar puncture protection to improve safety.The rear wheel comes with the Powerlink version, which uses a more supple nylon puncture protection instead of Kevlar to lower rolling resistance. We’ve also optimized the tread pattern so pressure on the ground is reduced. This reduces rolling resistance and increases speed even further, while also improving water evacuation from the center to increase traction and efficiency in wet conditions.Ksyrium Pro Exalith Haute Route is available with 25mm tyres.
- RIMS: Material: Maxtal
- Height: front 24mm, rear 26 asymmetrical
- Joint: SUP: Drilling: Fore
- Brake track: Exalith 2
- Weight reduction: ISM 4D
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher
- Internal width: 17 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x17C
- Material: Zicral
- Shape: straight pull, bladed, front double butted
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminum
- Count: front 18, rear 20
- Lacing: front radial, rear Isopulse
- Rear body: aluminum
- Front body: carbon with aluminum flanges
- Axle material: aluminum
- Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- Yksion Pro GripLink (front) & PowerLink (rear)
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Breaker: Front Kevlar, Rear polyamide
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo with optional driver body
- Front axle: Quick Release only
- Rear axle: Quick Release only
- BR601 quick releases
- Exalith brake pads
- Multifonction adjustment wrench
- User guide
- ASTM CATEGORY 2 : road and offroad with jumps less than 15cm
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels dont exceed 120kg, bike included
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- Max. Pressure: 25mm 7.7 bars - 110 PSI
- Low weight and optimized efficiency
- ISM 4D rims keep the weight low while improving aerodynamics
- 21mm external width gives improved rolling efficiency and comfort
- Stiff and strong Zicral spokes and Isopulse lacing offer unbeatable wheel stability
- Exalith braking efficiency and unique look
- Braking distances that are 18% shorter than average in wet or dry conditions
- Reduced rim wear gives them extra longevity and a full black look that lasts for thousands of kilometers
- 'Haute Route' limited edition
- Special ''Haute Route'' graphics on rims and tyres
- Only 2500 sets available'
- Tyre 700x25: 210 grams
- Pair without tyre: 1475 grams
- Weight : 1475 grams
- Exalith 2: High braking performance The Mavic exclusive Exalith 2 technology for aluminum rims has been refined to provide a very high level of durability and braking performance in all weather conditions.
- ISM 4D: Inter Spoke Milling 4 Dimensions
An exclusive Mavic patented concept, ISM 4D significantly reduces weight and inertia without compromising durability. Quicker accelerations, better handling and more resistance ; the right mix to make the most of any ride. The smooth profile also helps reducing aerodynamic drag
- 15% lighter rim, the lowest inertia for instant acceleration, better handling and faster climbing
- Variable rim thickness optimizes constraints management for more reliability
- Smoother rim profile offers better air flow which reduces drag for higher speed
- GripLink: Grip and control A front tyre, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheel’s ability to hold the ground and control the bike. Therefore, GripLink tyres are optimized for front use, by offering a superior grip and extra puncture protection.
- PowerLink: Low rolling resistance A rear tyre, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheel’s ability to transfer power and generate speed. Therefore, PowerLink tyres are optimized for rear wheel use, by minimizing the rolling resistance.
- FTS-L: Force Transfer System Light
Reinforcement of key transmission components: the contact area between the pawl and the hub body is reinforced by 2 stainless steel inserts, which allows the use of a 100% aluminum hub body.
- Isopulse: Optimum energy transfer The spokes are laced radially on the drive side and crossed 2 on the non drive side to maximise drive side dish, thus providing a better spoke tension balance between left and right flanges.
- Fore: Stiffer and stronger Instead of being drilled, the lower rim bridge is pushed up on the inside, then threaded to enable the spoke nipples to be directly screwed in it, leaving the upper rim bridge intact.
- Zicral: Light, stiff and strong A specific aluminum alloy that provides spokes with higher stiffness-to-weight ratio while being stronger.
- Maxtal: Light and strong Exclusive to Mavic, this specific aluminum alloy offers a higher strength to weight ratio than conventional 6106 alloy.
- QRM+: Qualité de Roulements Mavic + Our most demanding level. Those cartridge bearings are of course double sealed with C3 internal clearance, and toped with a micro-adjustability system.
- SUP: Stronger and smoother joint
Soudé Usiné Process. After bending, the rim joint is arc welded. The welded seam is then milled for a smooth finish.
Benefit from our offers for Mavic Ksyrium Pro Exalith Haute Route Pair. In our online bike store, at bikeinn we have the best products so that you can enjoy your activities without complications and with the best bike equipment. You also can visit other bike categories and find products of the brand Mavic at the best price.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE