`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Exalith is a special chemical treatment that penetrates deep within the aluminum alloy, offering multiple benefits:
- The rim is reinforced, notably at the brake track, so there’s very low wear over time.
- The braking power is greatly improved, reducing stopping distances by 20% over traditional aluminum rims, whether dry or wet. Specific Exalith brake pads need to be used and are delivered with the wheels. These ensure maximum braking power, protect the rim from scratches and ensure quiet braking and limited wear.
- The rim gets a stunning all black finish, not only on the profile but also on the brake track which will keep its matt black finish for thousands of kilometers
Lighter, stronger, stiffer
Ksyrium Pro Exalith uses Fore drilling to keep the rim light and strong, Zicral spokes that are stiffer and lighter than their traditional steel counterparts, and Isopulse lacing for improved stability and stiffness under high loads.
ISM3D technology (Inter Spoke Milling 3 Dimensional) removes even more weight and the wheel now weighs in at an impressive 370g. It does this by removing any excess material from the lower bridge and sidewalls of the rim, making sure the rim is super light but stays strong.
Matching Yksion Pro tyres
Total wheel weight is 1395g and comes equipped with our Yksion Pro tyres that offer a supple 127 TPI casing, Kevlar beads and a well-balanced rubber compound. This creates the best blend of grip and rolling resistance and a weight of only 190g in 23mm and 205g in 25mm.
The front wheel comes with the Griplink version, which offers a specific tread pattern to evacuate water quickly when cornering to increase confidence and speed in difficult conditions. It also offers very strong Kevlar puncture protection for added safety.
The rear wheel comes with the Powerlink version, which sports a more supple nylon puncture protection instead of Kevlar to lower rolling resistance. To reduce rolling resistance and increase speed even further, the tread pattern is optimized to reduce the pressure on the ground, while improving water evacuation from the center to increase traction and efficiency in wet conditions.
- Stiff and strong Zicral spokes, front and rear
- Isopulse lacing for greater wheel stability
- New Yksion Pro GripLink / PowerLink tyres
- Extralight ISM 3D rims
- Double butted Zicral spokes
- Light hub system
Proven Mavic quality and durability:
- Strong rim: Maxtal alloy, Fore drilling
- High quality adjustable bearings: QRM+
- Refined Zicral spokes
- Material: Maxtal
- Height: front 22 mm, rear 25 mm asymmetrical
- Joint: SUP
- Drilling: Fore
- Brake track: Exalith 2
- Weight reduction: ISM 3D
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher
- ETRTO size: 622x15C
- Recommended tyre sizes: 23 to 32 mm
- Material: Zicral
- Shape: straight pull, bladed, front double butted
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminum
- Count: front 18, rear 20
- Lacing: front radial, rear Isopulse
- Front body: carbon with aluminum flanges
- Rear body: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- Yksion Pro GripLink (front) & PowerLink (rear)
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Breaker: Front Kevlar, Rear nylon
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Max. Pressure: 25mm 7.7 bars - 110 PSI
- Clincher M11
- Clincher ED11
- BR601 quick releases (V24 501 01 frt, V24 502 01 rear)
- Exalith brake pads (V24 703 01 Shimano/Sram, V24 704 01 Campagnolo)
- Multifonction adjustment wrench (325 423 01)
- User guide
- Recommended weight limit : 120kg
- Weight: 790 g
Exclusive carbon technologies
Exclusive carbon wheel technologies developed by Mavic offer a perfect balance between performance and reliability. CXR Wheel-Tyre Systems are engineered for triathletes and flat road or time trial races, with superior aero performance, speed and stability. A versatile and lightweight carbon clincher, the Cosmic Carbone 40 C Wheel-Tyre System meets the demands of daily riding, with Mavic’s exclusive TgMax high temperature carbon fiber for the safest, most reliable braking.
KSYRIUM REINVENTED: Wider, Carbon, disc and a new playground
High braking performance The Mavic exclusive Exalith 2 technology for aluminum rims has been refined to provide a very high level of durability and braking performance in all weather conditions.
- Braking distance shortened by 18% in wet conditions, while keeping pads wear to normal level
- Exalith treatment penetrates the alloy to delay rim wear and maintain distinctive anthracite grey colour for thousands of kilometres
- New special black Mavic Exalith 2 brake pads to ensure quiet and high braking performance and longevity (delivered with the wheels)
Inter Spoke Milling 3 Dimensions An exclusive Mavic patented concept, ISM 3D pushes the envelope of ISM one step further by not only machining the lower bridge of the rim between each spoke hole, but also its sidewalls.
- Up to 50 grams lighter for faster climbing
- Super low inertia for quicker acceleration
Grip and control A front tyre, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheel’s ability to hold the ground and control the bike. Therefore, GripLink tyres are optimized for front use, by offering a superior grip and extra puncture protection.
- The safest grip with great steering control: grippy tread compound and water evacuation tread pattern
- Hold the road in any situation: light and supple high density casing
- Reduced risk of flats: strong Kevlar anti-puncture breaker
Low rolling resistance A rear tyre, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheel’s ability to transfer power and generate speed. Therefore, PowerLink tyres are optimized for rear wheel use, by minimizing the rolling resistance.
- Superior energy transfer, reduced rolling resistance and safe grip thanks to optimized tread pattern
- Improved drive: light and supple high density casing
- Higher durability and reduced risk of flats: nylon anti-puncture breaker
Force Transfer System Light Reinforcement of key transmission components: the contact area between the pawl and the hub body is reinforced by 2 stainless steel inserts, which allows the use of a 100% aluminum hub body.
- Greater efficiency due to better transmission of efforts on the entire wheel
- Lightweight and strong hub design
Stiffer and stronger Instead of being drilled, the lower rim bridge is pushed up on the inside, then threaded to enable the spoke nipples to be directly screwed in it, leaving the upper rim bridge intact.
- Rim is 4 times more resistant to fatigue stress
- 20% increase in the rim rigidity to maximize power transfer
Optimum energy transfer The spokes are laced radially on the drive side and crossed 2 on the non drive side to maximise drive side dish, thus providing a better spoke tension balance between left and right flanges.
- Higher stiffness under heavy loads for crystal clear energy transmission
- Better wheel stability for fewer maintenance
Qualité de Roulements Mavic + Our most demanding level. Those cartridge bearings are of course double sealed with C3 internal clearance, and toped with a micro-adjustability system.
- Tight tolerances for high rolling efficiency
- Quick adjustment according to performance goals: precision 'free' adjustment for maximum fluidity, or perfect high precision setting for all-weather rides
Light, stiff and strong A specific aluminum alloy that provides spokes with higher stiffness-to-weight ratio while being stronger.
- Lighter spokes for easier climbing
- Stiffer spokes for better energy transmission
- Stronger spokes for increased durability
Light and strong Exclusive to Mavic, this specific aluminum alloy offers a higher strength to weight ratio than conventional 6106 alloy.
- 30% more resistant rims
- Lighter rims
Stronger and smoother joint Soudé Usiné Process. After bending, the rim joint is arc welded. The welded seam is then milled for a smooth finish.
- Extremely strong rim joint
- Eliminates shuddering when braking
- Superior wheel balance
Do you know all the features of Mavic Ksyrium Pro Exalith Rear? At bikeinn, we select bike items that are customized for different activities and sports. If you are looking for Wheels and tyres instead, take a look at our complete Road wheels collection. All the brands we sell like Mavic are all linked to the sport or activity they represent. All of our passion brands are tested in-house by our team of bike experts!
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE