`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Gerald Ciolek appreciates how easily you can forget you’re wearing a Stradivarius HES, even during interminable races such as the Milan San Remo 2013 which he won in hellish weather conditions.He certainly won’t be disappointed with the 2015 version. The new Safe-T Advanced occipital retention system is even lighter and more comfortable.When you spend a fair amount of your life on your bike, it is even more important to know you are well protected.In the event of an accident, the HES construction process, which involves fusing two homothetic shells allows the pressure which builds up at the point of impact to be spread across the helmet dissipating the shock more effectively.
- IN-MOULDING INTELLIGENT FUSION / Different densities of material, depending on the characteristics of each model.
- FULL WRAP / The polycarbonate shell wraps the bottom of the helmet towards the inside of the shell.
- HOMOTHETIC EMBEDDED SKELETON / Spreads the pressure built up at the impact point, and thus dissipates the force of impact over the whole shell.
SIZE ADJUSTER: SAFE-T ADVANCED / Lighter with broader contact area, the pressure is distributed in a homogenous way.
- AIR LITE STRAPS / A revolutionary technique of weaving polyester fibres aids sweat evaporation and provides greater tensile strength with less weight.
- AIR LITE LATERAL DIVIDERS / Their ultra-flat design helps reduce aerodynamic drag.
- EMBEDDED STRAPS ANCHORING POINTS / Improves the aerodynamics and the straps’ tensile stress is more evenly dissipated in case of impact.
COMFORT: FULL GEL O2 PADDING / Hypo-allergenic, anti-bacterial, made from thermo-stabilising polyurethane morpho-gel. Keeps the head cooler.
- REFLECTIVE STICKERS / At night or in tunnels, they make the bike visible to drivers approaching from behind.
- REFLECTIVE LOGO/ The MET logo on each side of the helmet is reflective too.
SERVICES: SPARE PARTS / Available by MET stockists or on line at http://shop.met-helmets.com
- COOLING FACTOR: 9
- HEAD CONTACT SURFACE: 20
- Weight: 250 gr(M) - 285 gr(L)
If you are interested in Met Stradivarius, you should know that it is in stock and offered at the best price. Protections products from the brand Met have the highest manufacturing quality. Met is designing exclusive bike products that are tailored to the customers needs. So take a look through the offers available and buy your Met Stradivarius today!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE