`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
- Tyre designed for hard-packed to mixed ground
- Excellent compromise between grip and performance
MICHELIN Country Race’R has an optimised tread pattern to improve performance on fairly hard-packed ground:
- Low tread blocks distributed over the whole tread (very good performance).
- Diamond-shaped tread blocks set at 45° to the rolling direction to get more edges in contact with the and more grip.
- Affordable high-tech tread patterns (Wild range) for small budgets
- Quality at less cost!
- When designing their cycle tyres, MICHELIN use two types of bead, flexible beads (TS) and rigid beads (TR).
- The traditional design of cycle tyres uses rigid beads, generally made of steel.
- This material is heavier than the aramide fibres used in making flexible beads but its much cheaper.
- Although used little or not at all in higher performance tyres, with the exception of Down Hill tyres, they are nonetheless of very good quality.
Are you interested in Michelin Country Race R 26x2.10? At this moment the product is in stock at bikeinn, your online bike store. At bikeinn you can find more bike products from the brand Michelin. Do not wait any longer and enjoy from Michelin Country Race R 26x2.10 in just a few clicks. Discover bikeinn´s wide range of bike supports now.
Quality covers at an unbeatable price
David - 14/12/2017
good covers are soft and they grip very well
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU