`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Excellent rider efficiency which is more than 7% ¹ better on average compared to MICHELIN Pro4 Service Course
Grip, handling and endurance at the highest level
- A low level of rolling resistance thanks a 30% lighter casing (150 tpi instead of 110 tpi). This makes it possible to strongly limit the deformations of the casing during rolling and thus limit the loss of energy.
- A weight Saving of 10% (180g) compared to MICHELIN PRO4 Service Course (200g).
- High Density Puncture Protection ply
- New casing ply - 3X150 TPI
- Tread area is a “Bi compoud´ rubber
- Lateral tread width optimised for improved grip when cornering.
- HD Protection consists of crossed textile High Density reinforcement.
- The technology HD Protection consists of textile crossed reinforcements of High Density
- The HD Protection technology ensures the best compromise between excellent puncture resistance and low rolling resistance, without penalizing the weight of tyres especially for competition.
- HD Protection was introduced in competition in 1986. Michelin R&D continues to improve year after year the performance of its reinforcement anti-flats tyres
- Michelin also proposes variants according to the usage:
- HD Protection Aramide for a usage in difficult conditions.
- HD Protection Bead2Bead for a usage sportives riding
- Bi-compound - two different rubber compounds in the tread area.
- The Technology Bi-compound, has two different rubber compounds within the tread area.
- The rubber compound in the centre of the tread assures the optimal transmission of torque, that traction when pedaling or when braking.
- These rubber compounds are designed and optimised to increase resistance to wear, but also help braking safely on wet ground.
- The rubber compound at the shoulder area of the tread brings maximum performance and safety when leaning into a curve or turn giving exceptional levels of grip on dry as well as wet surfaces.
- Technology Bi-Compound was invented in 1995 and Michelin R&D continues to improve year after year the performance of this rubber compound and proposes them in many road tyres giving the benefit of this technology, for maximum of grip and resistance to wear for the demanding cyclist.
Michelin Pro 4 Comp V2 700x23 is available in different options and characteristics. Choose the one that fits your needs the best and receive it at home in a few days. In addition, in the online bike store you can find Michelin Pro 4 Comp V2 700x23 related products. Our selection of Tyres products are designed to give you complete confidence, no matter of the intensity of the workout or sport activity.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE