`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The MICHELIN PRO4 Service Course tire offers the best performances for the competition with a BETTER adhesion, an excellent anti-flat protection and an exceptional efficiency! A lower rolling resistance, a better wear and the better grip thanks to the BiCompound technology . In the center of the tread a compound mixtures with more rigidity and on the sidewall with more grip. An excellent protection against flats thanks to its HDProtection belt at the summit .
- Anti flat belt HDProtection: 10 % of resistance to flats
- New casing 3X110 TPI
- Tread ' Bi compound ': + 30 % of grip on wet ground
- Width optimized for more grip in turns
- The technology HD Protection consists of textile crossed reinforcements of High Density.
- The HD Protection technology insures the best compromise between excellent puncture resistance and low rolling resistance, without penalizing the weight of tires Michelin Competition tires.
- Inventor of the HD Protection and was introduces in competition in 1986, Michelin R&D continues to improve year after year the performance of its reinforcements anti flats and proposes them in all the Michelin tires benefiting from the technology HD Protection. Michelin also proposes variants according to the usage:
- HD Protection Aramide for a usage in difficult conditions.
- HD Protection Bead2Bead for a usage cyclosportifs.
- The Technology Bi-compound, is the association of two mixtures of different rubber on a tread!
- The rubber compound in the center of the tread assure the optimal transmission of the torque, that is if its the traction when pedaling or when braking. These rubber compound are designed and optimized to resist to wear, but also help braking in complete safety on wet ground.
- The rubber compound at the edges of the tread, bring a maximum of performance and safety when leaning in a curve or a turn, with a exceptional level of grip on dry as well that on wet ground
- Inventor of the Bi-Compound in 1995, Michelin R&D continues to improve year after year the performance of his rubber compound and proposes them in every tire benefiting of the Technology Bi-Coumpound, for a maximum of grip and wear resistance for the demanding cyclist.
Discover all the Wheels and tyres products that you can find at bikeinn like Michelin Pro 4 V2 700X23. Buy now Michelin Pro 4 V2 700X23 and save a lot of money on Road tyres products. In addition, with the quality that is backed up by the brand Michelin it will be the perfect purchase. Do you already know that you can find Michelin Pro 4 V2 700X23 and other sports in our store? Thanks to bikeinn, you can now see a massive choice of Wheels and tyres item ideal for every sport imaginable.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU