`Remember me on this computer` option
View more related products to:
- The tread pattern makes for easier rolling
- The rubber compound gives excellent grip
- The continuous design at the centre and the high number of grooves at the shoulders give excellent grip on wet and greasy surfaces
- The 1 mm thick anti-puncture reinforcement provides effective protection for everyday use
- 1-Progressive grooving rate with more grooves at the shoulders for excellent grip on wet and greasy surfaces
- 2-Rolling continuity at the centre for greater efficiency on the road or track
- Quality at less cost!
- When designing their cycle tyres, MICHELIN use two types of bead, flexible beads (TS) and rigid beads (TR).
- The traditional design of cycle tyres uses rigid beads, generally made of steel.
- This material is heavier than the aramide fibres used in making flexible beads but its much cheaper.
- Although used little or not at all in higher performance tyres, with the exception of Down Hill tyres, they are nonetheless of very good quality.
If you are looking for a good quality Tyres article, then our range of Tyres will definitely meet your expectations. We recommend you Michelin Protek 700x35C, the price is 10.45 $ and is available. bikeinn is the best option to buy your bike equipment at the best price. If you find a lower for Michelin Protek 700x35C, publicly available price anywhere else, we´ll match it!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
$ 97.86 $60.95