`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
- The “All Terrain“ tread pattern means it can be used on all types of terrain and in all weathers: OnRoad and OffRoad
- The 3D cutting of the tread pattern gives great tread block mobility for maximum grip in all circumstances
- The 1 mm anti-puncture reinforcement gives effective protection for everyday use
- 1-3D cutting of the tread pattern:
- Tread blocks cut in 3 directions to provide tread block mobility and maximum versatility in all circumstances
- Quality at less cost!
- When designing their cycle tyres, MICHELIN use two types of bead, flexible beads (TS) and rigid beads (TR).
- The traditional design of cycle tyres uses rigid beads, generally made of steel.
- This material is heavier than the aramide fibres used in making flexible beads but its much cheaper.
- Although used little or not at all in higher performance tyres, with the exception of Down Hill tyres, they are nonetheless of very good quality.
Order now your Michelin Protek Cross Flanco Reflector 26x1.85 and receive it at home in a few days. In addition, you can choose different sizes and colors for Michelin Protek Cross Flanco Reflector 26x1.85, this way it adapts to your needs. At this moment Michelin Protek Cross Flanco Reflector 26x1.85 is in stock and the price is 12.95 $. With our variety of Tyres articles, you can find everything you need at one place.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU