`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
- The tread pattern makes for easier rolling
- The rubber compound gives excellent grip
- The continuous design at the centre and the high number of grooves at the shoulders give excellent grip on wet and greasy surfaces
- The 1 mm thick anti-puncture reinforcement provides effective protection for everyday use
- 1-Progressive grooving rate with more grooves at the shoulders for excellent grip on wet and greasy surfaces
- 2-Rolling continuity at the centre for greater efficiency on the road or track
- Quality at less cost!
- When designing their cycle tyres, MICHELIN use two types of bead, flexible beads (TS) and rigid beads (TR).
- The traditional design of cycle tyres uses rigid beads, generally made of steel.
- This material is heavier than the aramide fibres used in making flexible beads but its much cheaper.
- Although used little or not at all in higher performance tyres, with the exception of Down Hill tyres, they are nonetheless of very good quality.
Now you can place your order without having to leave your house with bikeinn, your online store specialized in bike material. We want you to enjoy your leisure time in a unique way and so we offer the biggest selection in Tyres products of Michelin. Inquire the bike products that are listed like Michelin Protek Flanco Reflector 700x40C designed to give you complete comfort while you are exercising your favourite sport or your daily activities.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE