`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Remarkable performance in the mud in terms both of grip and self-cleaning thanks to:
- A new, well-spaced tread pattern
- A new 'Twisted' tread block design
Specially adapted rubber compounds:
- The Michelin Wild MUD Advanced tyre enjoys the benefits of the GUM-X 55 shoreA compound technology: Rubber compound specially developed for MUD
Learn about the effect of the “Twisted“ tread blocks for immediate performance:
- The very great 'Twisted' mobility (deformation) of the tread blocks gives the tyre optimum penetration deep into the mud, looking for hard ground and grip.
- Conversely, when the tread block is no longer in contact with the ground, the tyre resumes its initial position showing remarkable self-cleaning properties guaranteeing exceptional mobility.
- 'Twisted' tread blocks for easier self-cleaning
- Small steps on the top of the tread blocks for good penetration into the mud
MICHELIN Advanced Technology:
The technology which changes everything
'Advanced Technology' tyres benefit from superior performance thanks to the special nature of their tread patterns and rubber compounds (GUM-X series) or their casing architecture (ex Reinforced Technology)
MICHELIN GUM-x Series:
MICHELIN GUM-X Series is the latest generation of tyre compound developed by MICHELIN for their MICHELIN Wild Advanced Mountain Bike range.
Available for the whole of the new MICHELIN Wild Grip’R Advanced and MICHELIN Wild Race’R Advanced Ultimate ranges.
MICHELINs experience in the definition of these new rubber compounds enables mountain bikers to enjoy an excellent balance of performance between grip, efficiency and wear.
MICHELIN GUM-X Series Compound is available in different shore (durometer) hardness ratings: the lower the index, the softer the rubber and, conversely, the higher the index, the harder the rubber.
Aramide beads, designed to be flexible and light.
When designing their cycle tyres, MICHELIN use two types of bead, flexible beads (TS) and rigid beads (TR).
The flexible beads invented and developed by MICHELIN are made exclusively of aramide fabric, which is also to be found in bulletproof vests.
This textile fabric has a very great resistance to extension whilst being very lightweight.
These beads therefore have the special features of being very light and very strong, which reduces the overall weight by 40 to 70 grams per tyre.
MICHELIN high performance Road and Mountain Bike tyres are all equipped with flexible beads.
Michelin Wild Mud Advanced Magi X Reflective TS 29x2.25 has the Michelin official manufacturer warranty. As an Michelin official retailer, all our offered bike items are covered by a 2 years manufacturer´s warranty. In bikeinn, we are dedicated to select high quality Wheels and tyres products which will make your activity more comfortable. We have a variety of Tyres items to suit your needs and to make you feel inspired to do more sport in your daily routine.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE