`Remember me on this computer` option
View more related products to:
Lightweight with good puncture resistance
MICHELIN Wild Race’R has an optimised tread design to improve performance on fairly hard-packed surfaces:
- Low tread blocks arranged over the whole of the tread (very efficient).
- Diamond-shaped tread blocks set at an angle of 45° to the rolling direction to get more edges in contact with the surface and increase grip.
MICHELIN Advanced Technology:
- The technology which changes everything
- Advanced Technology' tyres benefit from superior performance thanks to the special nature of their tread patterns and rubber compounds (GUM-X series) or their casing architecture (ex Reinforced Technology)
- Aramide beads, designed to be flexible and light.
- When designing their cycle tyres, MICHELIN use two types of bead, flexible beads (TS) and rigid beads (TR).
- The flexible beads invented and developed by MICHELIN are made exclusively of aramide fabric, which is also to be found in bulletproof vests.
- This textile fabric has a very great resistance to extension whilst being very lightweight.
- These beads therefore have the special features of being very light and very strong, which reduces the overall weight by 40 to 70 grams per tyre.
- MICHELIN high performance Road and Mountain Bike tyres are all equipped with flexible beads.
Complete your order of Michelin Wild Race R-Advanced T 26 x 2.10 with our selection and items. Navigate through the other bike categories at bikeinn, your online store specialized in bike equipment and get all your gear at the best price, 100% guarantee at bikeinn!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE