`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Tyre for hard-packed terrain
MICHELIN Wild Race’R has an optimised tread pattern
to improve performance on fairly hard-packed surfaces:
- Low tread blocks spread over the whole of the tread (very efficient).
- Diamond-shaped tread blocks set at 45° tot eh rolling direction to get more edges in contact with the surface and increase grip.
- Aramide beads, designed to be flexible and light.
- When designing their cycle tyres, MICHELIN use two types of bead, flexible beads (TS) and rigid beads (TR).
- The flexible beads invented and developed by MICHELIN are made exclusively of aramide fabric, which is also to be found in bulletproof vests.
- This textile fabric has a very great resistance to extension whilst being very lightweight.
- These beads therefore have the special features of being very light and very strong, which reduces the overall weight by 40 to 70 grams per tyre.
- MICHELIN high performance Road and Mountain Bike tyres are all equipped with flexible beads.
If you are interested in Michelin Wild Race R-Ts 26x2.10, discover also other bike products related to Michelin in the Wheels and tyres department and Tyres catalogue. In addition, when buying at bikeinn, your online bike store, you join the biggest sports community, where you can find opinions, product reviews, and the best offers that you are interested in.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE