`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Extremely light tyre: 415g in 26x2.10 version
MICHELIN GUM-X Series compound for extraordinary grip
No compromise as regards puncture resistance and comfort
MICHELIN Wild Race’R Ultimate has an optimised tread pattern:
- Low tread blocks distributed over the whole of the tread (very efficient).
- Diamond-shaped tread blocks set at 45° tot he rolling direction to get more edges in contact with the ground and more grip.
- New tread pattern on the shoulder affording exceptional performance whilst maintaining progressive lateral grip.
MICHELIN Advanced Technology:
- The technology which changes everything
- Advanced Technology' tyres benefit from superior performance thanks to the special nature of their tread patterns and rubber compounds (GUM-X series) or their casing architecture (ex Reinforced Technology)
MICHELIN GUM-x Series:
- MICHELIN GUM-X Series is the latest generation of tyre compound developed by MICHELIN for their MICHELIN Wild Advanced Mountain Bike range.
- Available for the whole of the new MICHELIN Wild Grip’R Advanced and MICHELIN Wild Race’R Advanced Ultimate ranges.
- MICHELINs experience in the definition of these new rubber compounds enables mountain bikers to enjoy an excellent balance of performance between grip, efficiency and wear.
- MICHELIN GUM-X Series Compound is available in different shore (durometer) hardness ratings: the lower the index, the softer the rubber and, conversely, the higher the index, the harder the rubber.
- Aramide beads, designed to be flexible and light.
- When designing their cycle tyres, MICHELIN use two types of bead, flexible beads (TS) and rigid beads (TR).
- The flexible beads invented and developed by MICHELIN are made exclusively of aramide fabric, which is also to be found in bulletproof vests.
- This textile fabric has a very great resistance to extension whilst being very lightweight.
- These beads therefore have the special features of being very light and very strong, which reduces the overall weight by 40 to 70 grams per tyre.
- MICHELIN high performance Road and Mountain Bike tyres are all equipped with flexible beads.
Michelin Wild Race R Ultimate Advanced 26x2.10 is a product that corresponds to the category within selection at your bike store, bikeinn. Wait no more and learn about all the advantages belonging to the community of bikeinn. What are the advantages of Michelin Wild Race R Ultimate Advanced 26x2.10? This product is designed specifically to provide good support and entirely based on our passion for bike.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE