`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Extremely light tyre: 415g in 26x2.10 version
MICHELIN GUM-X Series compound for extraordinary grip
No compromise as regards puncture resistance and comfort
MICHELIN Wild Race’R Ultimate has an optimised tread pattern:
- Low tread blocks distributed over the whole of the tread (very efficient).
- Diamond-shaped tread blocks set at 45° tot he rolling direction to get more edges in contact with the ground and more grip.
- New tread pattern on the shoulder affording exceptional performance whilst maintaining progressive lateral grip.
MICHELIN Advanced Technology:
- The technology which changes everything
- Advanced Technology' tyres benefit from superior performance thanks to the special nature of their tread patterns and rubber compounds (GUM-X series) or their casing architecture (ex Reinforced Technology)
MICHELIN GUM-x Series:
- MICHELIN GUM-X Series is the latest generation of tyre compound developed by MICHELIN for their MICHELIN Wild Advanced Mountain Bike range.
- Available for the whole of the new MICHELIN Wild Grip’R Advanced and MICHELIN Wild Race’R Advanced Ultimate ranges.
- MICHELINs experience in the definition of these new rubber compounds enables mountain bikers to enjoy an excellent balance of performance between grip, efficiency and wear.
- MICHELIN GUM-X Series Compound is available in different shore (durometer) hardness ratings: the lower the index, the softer the rubber and, conversely, the higher the index, the harder the rubber.
- Aramide beads, designed to be flexible and light.
- When designing their cycle tyres, MICHELIN use two types of bead, flexible beads (TS) and rigid beads (TR).
- The flexible beads invented and developed by MICHELIN are made exclusively of aramide fabric, which is also to be found in bulletproof vests.
- This textile fabric has a very great resistance to extension whilst being very lightweight.
- These beads therefore have the special features of being very light and very strong, which reduces the overall weight by 40 to 70 grams per tyre.
- MICHELIN high performance Road and Mountain Bike tyres are all equipped with flexible beads.
Are you thinking of buying Michelin Wild Race R Ultimate Advanced 26x2.10? This is one of the star products at bikeinn, the online bike store. The price is 32.45 $, limited time! At bikeinn you can benefit from the biggest advantages and find products from Michelin at the best price. All our bike products have a manufacturer quality guarantee.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE