`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Excellent trade off between grip, rider output and self cleaning capability
- Shape and distribution of the central blocks are optimised for the best trade-off between the grip, rider output and self-cleaning tread.
- The bases of the central blocks are reinforced for better stability and robustness.
- REINFORCED TECHNOLOGY for excellent resistance to cuts and damage
- Very efficient holding at an angles and on a slopes
- Tyre featuring the new MAGI-X compund or the GUM-X series.
- For optimum performance Bibendum recommends you mostly use the GUM-X rubber compound on the rear wheel and the MAGI-X compound on the front wheel.
MICHELIN Advanced Technology:
- The technology which changes everything
- Advanced Technology' tyres benefit from superior performance thanks to the special nature of their tread patterns and rubber compounds(GUM-X series) or their casing architecture (ex Reinforced Technology)
MICHELIN MAGI-X series:
- MICHELIN MAGI-X series is the latest Michelin Mountain Bike rubber compound for Enduro use.
- Developed and used in the “Enduro World series”, this rubber mixture offer very high efficiency with exceptional grip on the angle; but also excellent braking under the most demanding conditions. MICHELIN MAGI-X series is mainly intended to be used on the front wheel.
- Bibendum says :for the best control and overall safety, BIBENDUM recommends putting the MAGI-X series tyres on the front wheel with the
MICHELIN GUM-Xseries on the rear.
MICHELIN GUM-x Series:
- MICHELIN GUM-X Series is the latest generation of tyre compound developed by MICHELIN for their MICHELIN Wild Advanced Mountain Bike range.
- Available for the whole of the new MICHELIN Wild Grip’R Advanced and MICHELIN Wild Race’R Advanced Ultimate ranges.
- MICHELINs experience in the definition of these new rubber compounds enables mountain bikers to enjoy an excellent balance of performance between grip, efficiency and wear.
- MICHELIN GUM-X Series Compound is available in different shore (durometer) hardness ratings: the lower the index, the softer the rubber and, conversely, the higher the index, the harder the rubber.
MICHELIN Reinforced Technology:
- For an even stronger casing
- Thanks to its additional protective ply running from one bead to the other, MICHELIN Reinforced Technology improves the casings resistance to external attack on the sidewalls and reduces punctures due to impact or pinching.
- This technology is particularly suited to Enduro use.
- Aramide beads, designed to be flexible and light.
- When designing their cycle tyres, MICHELIN use two types of bead, flexible beads (TS) and rigid beads (TR).
- The flexible beads invented and developed by MICHELIN are made exclusively of aramide fabric, which is also to be found in bulletproof vests.
- This textile fabric has a very great resistance to extension whilst being very lightweight.
- These beads therefore have the special features of being very light and very strong, which reduces the overall weight by 40 to 70 grams per tyre.
- MICHELIN high performance Road and Mountain Bike tyres are all equipped with flexible beads.
If you are looking for an online store specialized in bike equipment, discover bikeinn. As Michelin authorized dealer, all of our bike products have the full manufacturer warranty of Michelin. Select one of our Wheels and tyres categories and discover the range of Wheels and tyres products that we have for your favorite activity like Michelin Wildgrip R2 Advanced Reforced 27.5x2.35. To clear out any doubts, contact our team via telephone or email. Do not wait any longer!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU